°*• Chapter 33 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"...we could try to ask her?" Yeonjun says as he pointed across him.

The others immediately turned and saw the silvery figure, a few meters across them. It hovered in the air, simply facing or staring at them.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Hueningkai slowly approached when Taehyun held him back a bit.

"What are you doing?" - Taehyun

"Trying to get information?" - Hueningkai

"Just stay here, we don't know if its actually safe." Taehyun warned.

"We just want to know what's going on. Please, will you speak to us?" Soobin moved forward a bit.

"Are you dangerous?" Beomgyu blurted out earning a nudge from the younger ones.

Just then, the ghostly figure drew closer towards them making them all back up a bit, huddling closely to each other. Her hand reached out as if telling them to take it. The five of them exchanged glances, hesitation filled their eyes mixed with dread and anxiety. Soobin took a deep breathe and decided to move forward himself. Hueningkai firmly gripped his arm as he reached towards the figure's hand.

The moment, Soobin's hand met its silvery translucent hand. He felt a jolt of chill run through his skin and a flash of images filled his vision. The members who were holding each other down to Soobin felt that jolt of chill as if they were connected. Their vision drowned in images of scenarios that oddly seemed to be all that they've experienced all throughout the time they knew of blue hour and the magic they've experienced.

"What is this?"

"What the hell's going on?"

"What does these mean?"

Their voices seemed to echo in each others heads as they were forced to watch the images until they reached to a point where they saw nothing but dancing colors of orange and reds...

Soobin had pulled his hand away and the vision stopped immediately. All of them stumbled and backed up.

"W-what was that?" Soobin asks alarmingly looking at the figure, unmoving.

"Are those images supposed to mean something more?" Taehyun asks, confused, feeling his heartbeat rise from the tension and uneasy feeling that something terrible is going on.

"Uh guys?" Hueningkai called as him and the rest looked around the stadium. Quiet and still unlike before... the cheers have died down and the audience was cleared out.

"Something's really wrong here." Taehyun says.

"It showed us flashes of what we've done with the knowledge of the existence of magic." Soobin started.

"Why do you think she showed that... to us?" Yeonjun joined the discussion. He had been feeling a little lost to think for awhile but now, he could feel the intensity of their situation.

"I don't know, but there's one thing I'm most certainly sure of right now... to get out of here." Taehyun says.

"You say that so strongly." Yeonjun observes.

"You guys felt it too, right? Something isn't right, I just know it." Taehyun points out.

"Yeah, like something dreadful or bad is waiting to unfold. It doesn't sit right in my stomach. I'd hate to admit but... I think that we should go back to our reality for now." Beomgyu explains as the rest agreed.