°*• Chapter 38 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"Please Hurry..."

Hueningkai's words just rang in both Soobin and Taehyun's heads as they ran through the flight of stairs down to the 1st floor of the school as they made their way towards the front doors.

"H-hey! You kids!" The guard's voice came when he saw them raced their way to the front door.

"Thanks for everything!" Soobin called as he tossed the keys back which made the guard catch it before running after them.

The two of them sprints to the gate, the book in hand. Aware that the guard was calling out to them but they never stopped, as they got to the highway and hailed a taxi.

Back at the hospital, Hueningkai recieved a call.

"Hyuka were in a taxi right now. Meet us by the stairs we were hiding in earlier." Soobin's voice came and Kai just nods.

"I'll text Gyu hyung." With that the call ends and Kai sent a message to Gyu fast.

"I need to meet them noona, Hiyyih. I'm going out." Kai says.

"Kai-"

"Noona, I have to. Please, don't stop me. Just say, you looked away one second and I'm gone." Kai says to his sisters as he got off bed and headed for the door.

"Kai... don't do anything stupid." Lea says while Hiyyih nods.

"I won't." He replied and left his room.

Meanwhile Beomgyu recieved Hueningkai's text, as he was already running away from his room. The moment Hueningkai was out of his room. Beomgyu immediately pulled him away, as his parents were trying to get to him. They saw Yeonjun's room and Kai's parents was right at its door, talking to a nurse.

The two just sprints away, just as Beomgyu's name was called in the corridor.

"Beomgyu, get back here!" His dad was calling. The commotion alerted other rooms that something was going on outside. Both Soobin and Taehyun's parents were out in a second. Kai's parents, noticing them in the process.

"Kai!" His parents called in surprise.

"Hyuka run!" Beomgyu calls as the two runs fast. Their parents left chasing after them.

They were now hiding in the closest emergency room on 2 empty beds, pretending to be patients who just arrived. They just saw their parents pass by the ER, as the two got up and managed to evade a doctor headed their way. They hurriedly left the ER, heading back to the meeting spot.

Lea's phone then rang in Hueningkai's hand as he picked it up.

"Guys, where are you? We just arrived our floor." Soobin asks.

"Getting there-" Hueningkai answers just as an elevator they passed by dings, surprising them.

"Wait for us..." Soobin says as they lock eyes with Hueningkai and Beomgyu just out the elevator.

"You used the elevator?" Beomgyu asked incredulously.

"It was faster hyung." Taehyun says.

"Ok since we're all here. Let's transport ourselves to magic island." Soobin says taking out the dice, side eyeing Taehyun who opens the book in the transport spell page.

________________ ________________
°¤☆¤°

*•Enchantment Transportation•*