°*• Chapter 12 •*°

~*☆*~

It was the day for the 2nd mission song to be announced and given to the trainees in Bighit. Everyone were slightly nervous after the last evaluation ended. There were a few murmurs going on in the practice room as each team huddled together waiting for one of the producers to come in and reveal the next mission.

There are 3 teams under selection for the final debut group. Group B consisting of Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuningkai were in one corner talking in hushed tones. The two other teams around them silently steal glances to their unit. A whiff of silent murmurs about the last evaluation still made its way to the ears of the five.

"I wish we won..."

"They got the upper hand this time..."

"We have to win the next mission..."

"I wonder if we'll win with Yeonjun in our team?..."

"Its cause they have Yeonjun..."

The four others in team B turned to the oldest in their team as they continue to hear the silent murmurs.

"Just ignore it." Yeonjun muttered as they nodded.

"We only won one evaluation and we all did well, I think." Hueningkai cheered.

"Yeah, one evaluation and they think we got a leway because Yeonjun hyung consecutively topped in rap, dance and singing before. That's unfair, what about the rest of us?" Beomgyu gritted his teeth as he fiddled with his fingers.

"We worked hard too." He sighed.

"Let's just ignore it, I'm sure they were just upset. Anyone would be, we all want to debut and its nerve wrecking and stressful." Soobin patted Beomgyu who only heaved another sigh.

"But I don't like that they're projecting their stress on us. We're all equally worried." Taehyun frowned as he subtley looked at the other teams and catching another whiff of murmur.

"Taehyun was such a good vocalist..."

"We'll have to beat them..."

"It doesn't matter if they have Yeonjun or Taehyun..."

"We can beat them, we're all the same here..."

"They say that like they never thought something else other than we're all in equal standing." Taehyun shook his head.

"It doesn't matter what they think as long as we focus on our goal." Soobin said and the rest nodded.

"We can do it!" Hueningkai cheered them on quietly.

"As long as we don't get sidetracked, I think we'll continue to do well." Yeonjun raised his head to face the others.

This made them silent and question in their heads of how easy a simple thing like that to not be done. Wondering if they could just ignore the weirdness that had happened to them.

"We'll work on that." Soobin finally said after a moment of silence just as the door to the pracrice room opened.

"Good day everyone! I hope you're well rested after the last evaluation." A producer came in with a tablet in his hand as he moved towards the small table below the lofted medium-sized TV on the wall and picked up a remote.

"Everyone of you has worked hard for the performance you did last time and for the next one, I hope you all do the same..." he paused as he turned the screen on and clicked a few buttons and a video clip opened as he clicked another button to pause it.