°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°

~*☆*~

Soobin

After setting aside his phone on the bedside table, he stared at the ceiling for a while. Thoughts playing in his head about the 3rd mission but also mixed in with magic island and blue hour. He stared at the odd dice next to his phone on the bedside. His gaze trailed down to the bottom drawer. With a sigh, he got up and opened it. There, lay what look like a book along with other random stuff Soobin stuffed in that drawer. He took it out and headed back to his bed.

"Could this book have some answers as Taehyun speculated?" He thought as he scanned through its pages.

Its pages contained writings and drawings he couldn't possibly understand with sketchings of what look like pentagrams or octagrams encircled around its edges. Various etchings that created some sort of picture like an hourglass or a compass and a star. What could its contents mean?

"Could these be spells or something?" He wondered as he continued looking through the odd ensemble of lines and writings.

He flipped through many pages when a small thud echoed making him turn to the sound. The dice was now on the floor, golden glitter sparkled around it that somehow resembled one of the sketches in the book before fading.

Mystified and intrigued albiet anxious, he slowly moved and picked the dice. Staring at it for awhile as if it would reheat once again like it did the last time. Then the sound of flipping pages came making him turn to the book whose pages stopped on a certain page. The dice slowly warmed in his palm and he dropped it into his bed, startled. The dice was flickering golden light like a light bulb but ever gently.

He slowly approached it and looked over the page in the book. The words seemed to move and rearrange themselves for it to be readable or understandable for him. He stared at it in shock as he glanced at the dice slightly glowing gold.

"Are these two things connected in some way?" He wondered out loud.

He slowly picked the dice which was actually only warm enough for him to touch before picking up the book and read through the page.

________________           ________________

°¤☆¤°

*•Enchantment Transportation•*

°•.A spell to transport any matter to a certain plain of your vision.•°

________________ •°☆°•________________

"Hold on, what does that mean?" He said slightly taken as a feeling of somewhat excitement and doubt overwhelms him.

"Transportation... will this take me anywhere?" He thought as he tried to make sense of the little information written in the page.

Would it be possible for them to navigate blue hour in however time they pleased? The thought crossed his mind for some reason. Somehow, the idea seemed welcoming to him... but how to?

He looked at the sketched lines on the page that created a pentagram. Confused, he drew his hand holding the glowing dice close to the page which reflected a sort of shine to the paper. As if beneath the paper is a material that almost seemed see-through if it weren't for the swirling lights and words that he could read but couldn't make sense of it.