°*• Chapter 11 •*°

~*☆*~

D-Bro'z

Soobin: Guys...

Soobin: Is everyone here online???

seen by taehyun, beomgyu and 2 others...

Taehyun: Let me guess hyung, its about the evaluation right?

Soobin: Yes and no...

Yeonjun: Dude which is it?

Soobin: Come on hyung, you know what I mean~ 😑

Yeonjun: I get it, its just if we're talking about this... we need to decide exactly what are we discussing about.

Soobin: hyung...

Yeonjun: I'm serious, this weekend we'll get the new song and we got quite a good feedback on our performance... whatever happened earlier had to be put off.

Beomgyu: But how did we get on stage though? Are we all having hallucinations at the same time and didn't realize we got on?

Taehyun: Don't be ridiculous

Taehyun is typing...

Taehyun: Its not even possible to be dreaming the same dream the same time. Its even more not possible to be sharing the same hallucinations with one another of which all of us made interaction with each other.

Hyuka: Then what could it be? Does this mean we're experiencing actual magic? I mean, if we can't find answers for it then it most certainly be magic or a miracle right?

Soobin: But that shouldn't be real right?

Taehyun: As far as I know, its not according to science.

Yeonjun: However we look into this, it just seemed to have no explanation so maybe we should just let it be?

Beomgyu: No can do! I have never felt like I was flying while performing before.

Beomgyu: Whatever happened there... it was incredible and would definitely love to experience it again!

Taehyun: You've been so into it aren't you?

Beomgyu: Of course I am! Aren't you guys too?

Beomgyu: That feeling was so indescribable, incredible isn't even enough to describe it!

Hyuka: Beomgyu hyung's right, I felt it too...

Hyuka is typing...

Hyuka: That feeling as if your floating in the clouds, it makes you wanna just move without a care of everything and just drift in that warmth wrapping your whole body.

Taehyun: Wow...

Taehyun: You guys suddenly become poetic with all the flowery words.

Hyuka: But you must admit that it kinda gives you that sort of blissful feeling you can't properly describe!

Taehyun: ...

Soobin: I'm not denying that

Yeonjun: I hate how right that sounds like

Taehyun: I know hyung

Taehyun: Makes you feel suspicious 🧐🤔

Beomgyu: Suspicious how?

Yeonjun: It feels way too good

Hyuka: Is that a bad thing?

Yeonjun: No