°*• Chapter 7 •*°

~*☆*~

After accepting an invitation for an audition to a certain entertainment company... a few days or weeks after the audition, a number of aspiring idols would recieve an email of acceptance as an official trainee of that agency... Entertainment companies usually go with this process...

For Choi Yeonjun, he's been a trainee for like 2 years and a half now in Bighit Entertainment... and nowadays, he's that trainee who always top the monthly evaluation in both singing, dancing and rapping.

As a member of the student council in Crown Uni., Choi Soobin is quite a responsible person. He's been a trainee in Bighit for like a year now. Soobin is capable of doing anything he puts his mind to.

It hasn't been that long for Choi Beomgyu as quite new in Bighit, just a few months since he was invited by a trainee scout to audition which he passed. Over the course of 6 months as a trainee, his progress and improvement however was fast and steady.

As a quiet trainee like Kang Taehyun in Bighit, he is very goal-oriented. He's been a trainee for almost 2 years now. He always focus on things that needs to get done. He has an incredible vocal range that usually gives him a high score for the vocal monthly evaluation.

Kai Kamal Huening or Hueningkai is Taehyun's classmate who's fairly a new trainee like Beomgyu. He was a trainee for almost year now, specifically, 10 months since he auditioned and got accepted as trainee. However, his improvement in both vocal, dance and rap are really fast.

At present, they all trained with other trainees they barely get to know in the company for months even before they got together in detention in their school. They weren't close to each other and barely even see each other in the agency. However, they do get together for their daily cleanup in the old storage room of their school for their detention...

Before they all got detention in school or even get to know each other, all of them knew Yeonjun was a trainee like them as he was a well known trainee and a popular student in school. Aside from that, the older would often led new trainees to the monthly evaluation scoreboard and show that he topped all categories.

Yeonjun was more aware of Soobin and Taehyun as trainees under the company and vise versa aside from their well-known names in school. They've also recently heard of Beomgyu and Hueningkai as trainees who performed well than most during evaluations.

At the moment, they mostly knew that they were all trainees.

Until one day, they were all called to the CEO's office where the five met once again... None of them expected to see each other in the same room of the company they all were training to be an idol... especially since they just saw each other in detention the other day.

It has been a total of five days that they've spent cleaning that stock room in their school... aside from that, the event that had happened to them in their train ride home exactly the other day gave them chills.

"I'm planning on debuting a five member group with this kind of concept..." the CEO/producer started...

They listened to the CEO presenting his thoughts on the boygroup he's planning. The more the CEO explained, the more astonished the five boys were of the whole situation.

They could feel their hearts thrum in their chest slowly beating faster as every word the CEO said sank into their heads. It was a moment every trainee dreamed to hear in all their trainee years.

"...the five of you are among our prospect candidates for this project." Bang PD paused.

"So will the five of you be willing to work together as a team?" Bang PD finished as the five looked at each other.

They already knew each other from the same school and the time they all shared in detention for reasons mostly caused by a misunderstanding...

They all thought for a while... it wouldn't be so bad to work with people they've already worked with at least... even if that was something like detention. They came to some sort of agreement in their heads.

"Yes sir." They all said in unison...

•●~*☆*~●•

Note:

Good day my dear readers! Its really been long since I last made an update... like I said, when I found the time I'll try to make an update despite my school workload so I hope you guys still look forward to this story and wait...

Anyways, I just wanna say that my estimation on their training time is most definitely not definite (I'm bad at math and time). Also, everything else about the members background may not be factual to real life (though I still try to make it close 😅).

PS. I also decided to change the year to 2017 as I've read somehwere that Gyu probably joined Bighit late 2016 or early 2017... my mind's a mess with the timeline so 2017 it is... (this is the general problem why I still haven't published this chapter)

PS. Again, I have no idea how auditions work or how trainees gets accepted so please bare with my assumptions. I didn't bother to search, just basing on K-dramas and the process is not exactly that relevant to the story so I guess its fine.

I know I wrote 2 PS. but anyway, I do hope you enjoy the update! 😊