°*• Chapter 37 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

Soobin and Taehyun made their way to their school via taxi as Taehyun smartly took his mom's wallet... he was desperate that he had to.

They managed to wear some slippers and their parents coats that were left on the side, so the driver wasn't as suspicious at them as it covered their patient clothes. The driver did raised a brow when they said to go to Crown Uni at night.

Nonetheless, they have arrived... time to get the magic book.

"So how do we do this?" Soobin thought.

"Hyung, why don't we try this." Taehyun whispered to Soobin's ear his idea.

"Yah, what if the guard recognized us as the kids who were stuck in the fire?" Soobin reasoned.

"But he may not. We're gonna need the keys hyung, you know it." Taehyun says as the older sighs.

They went on to approach the guard in the gaurdhouse near the gate.

"Ehem, excuse me sir?" Soobin called pulling the coat close to make sure his clothes inside aren't seen.

"School's close at night kid, go home." The guard says when he saw them.

"Uh yeah, there's just something we left inside one of the laboratories. Our teacher required us to take care of it at home properly." Taehyun lied as the guard raised a brow.

"What is it?" The guard asks.

"A plant! Its quite sensitive, simple mishandling could cause it to die the next day so we really need to get it." Taehyun added.

"Ok which room is it exactly?" The guard asks as he opened the gate for them.

"Uh we're not exactly sure, we were moving from one lab to another when we were handling a few chemicals-"

"Yeah so were not entirely sure which lab is it." Taehyun supported Soobin's claim as the guard gave them a skeptic look.

"So we were wondering if we could borrow the keys to the rooms. We promise to be careful and return it right away." Soobin explains but the guard still seem to not trust them completely.

"Sir please, the plant could die and we can't possibly lie to you. This guy here is the student council vice president and he's very responsible." Taehyun pushed.

"Yeah, if I can't get that plant. I'll be really ashamed of myself to face our teacher. He was really expecting a lot from me." Soobin looks down, acring really downcast by the situation.

"I'm sure Mr. Kim won't give as a C if the plant won't make it. He'll understand." Taehyun patted Soobin's back in comfort until they heard the guard sigh.

"Alright but do be careful, I'll be roaming around the corridors to make sure nothing happens." The guard says handing them the keys to the rooms in the school.

"Thanks so much sir." Soobin and Taehyun said, rushing to the corridors with the keys.

At the hospital...

"Soobin is staying at Beomgyu's room?" Soobin's mom asked Beomgyu's brother who told her.

"Yeah, he said they're going to talk a bit." Beomgyu's brother lies.

"That kid just couldn't wait for tomorrow can he? His father would be mad if he hears this." Soobin's mom says as her husband went to ask some staff about the alarm when Beomgyu's brother approached her.

The reaction made Beomgyu's brother quite nervous, what if she asks to go to Beomgyu's room and Soobin's not there. They're all in trouble for sure.

Soobin's mom then sighed before turning back to Beomgyu's brother.