°*• Chapter 32 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

Soobin

     It was such a surreal feeling as he walked over the edge of the stage towards the audience. A wide smile plastered on his face as he interacted with them.

"Come on everybody!" He hears Yeonjun's voice echoed in the stadium as the crowd gets pumped up.

"We love you all!" He calls out as he jumped around with the others to the beat of the song.

"Make some noise!!!" Beomgyu's voice echoed and the audience erupted in loud cheers making Soobin smile brightly.

This was it, this was the moment they've all wanted. To stand on a stage surrounded by people who loves their music. This was the one thing he dreamed to happen and its finally here.

Soobin was hyped up bouncing his way towards the crowd just as Taehyun's voice echoed singing their song.

He then moved his mic to his mouth to sing his part but he only ended up parting his mouth, suddenly feeling dread.

"My lines... what-" he blurted out.

"The song..." He suddenly thought.

"What song were we performing again?" Soobin stood frozen there, finding the situation suddenly odd.

"H-hold on... what's going on?"

Taehyun

     The loud cheers came on as the performance was over. The performance was a success. One by one, they turned to the camera making various cute poses.

"That was so incredible!" Beomgyu chimed as they headed backstage.

"Yeah! I hope our promotion for this album continues to do well." Hueningkai says with excitement.

"The album charted on Gaon right?" Yeonjun asks with a grin while Soobin nods.

Taehyun just felt proud for the accomplishment they have for their song and the album altogether. They've worked so hard just to achieve all these.

"Do you guys think our song will win 1st place today?" Taehyun joins jn the conversation.

"Hopefully, its our 1st appearance on a music show and there will be a lot of pressure but I really hope so." Beomgyu blabbered nervously as Soobin pats him.

"I hope so too." Soobin says before looking at everyone who nods.

"I hope so too." Taehyun muttered.

They were on the stage together with some other artists as they waited for the announcement of the winner.

"Congratulations to..." confetti burst on the stage before Taehyun could even hear yhe announcement completely.

He just saw their members joyful surprised reaction as the MC and ither artists congratulate them until they were left on stage for the encore.

"Thank you so much for this award, we greatly appreciate it and..." Soobin had started to say just as the melody kicks in after.