°*• Chapter 14 •*°

~*☆*~

"The bags under your eyes looked bigger than they should've." Taehyun commented after Beomgyu came last with his food on the table.

"Did you actually stayed up late Gyu?" Yeonjun stared at the younger critically making Beomgyu smile nervously.

     It was at lunch time when Beomgyu gathered everyone at a table at the very far back by the window in the cafeteria.  Making sure the others take their food on that table before he gets his own food.

"Well, to be honest..."

"He did." Taehyun commented after taking a bite of kimchi.

"We have to practice later, I told you to sleep early." Yeonjun nagged.

"Too late for that hyung." Beomgyu chuckled earning a pointed look from the older.

"Did you even manage to stay awake during morning class hours?" Soobin asked making Beomgyu smile sheepishly at them.

"Hyung did you actually sleep in the middle of class? Did you get caught?" Huenngkai curiously asked.

"I'm already in detention so they can't really put me in detention again but..." Beomgyu scratched the back of his nape.

"They sent you anyway." Soobin finished and the younger merely laughed.

"So what? Were you in the detention room alone?" Yeonjun asked and he smiled.

"They made me write some poems." He answered.

"You should've listened." Yeonjun said while the others nodded as they eat.

"Yeah but then I wouldn't have found out about blue hour and golden hour then." Beomgyu said enthusiastically as he bite down on his pork cutlet.

"What's that hyung?" Hueningkai asked while the others looked at him.

     Beomgyu took out his phone and showed them his recent searches in Google along with the screenshots he made.

"This looks interesting... but what for?" Soobin looked at Beomgyu.

"Don't you get it hyung? It might be related." He said.

"Related to what?" Yeonjun asked confused making Beomgyu sigh.

"That strange experience we had." He explained.

"You don't say? How is this related?" Soobin asked.

"You think its because it happened somewhere at sunset?" Taehyun spoke up who was thinking about the idea.

"Wait! Because that happened to us in the afternoon?! Like afterclass or-"

"Yes Hyuka, that's what they're saying." Yeonjun patted Hueningkai to stay calm whose excitement was rising.

"Well I was gonna explain that but yeah, that's what I mean Taehyun. You don't think there's a connection right?" He asked, eyes sparkling with a sense of adventure and curiousity.

"But this is a natural phenomenon Gyu, this is a normal thing we just learned because you looked for it." Yeonjun interrupted making the younger turn to him.

"But seriously hyung, it can't possibly be a coincidence. Besides golden hour is also called "magic hour" and its opposite is blue hour."

"I'm thinking we should call that time blue hour too." Beomgyu explained making the others look at him questionably.

"Why?" Everyone asked the same time.

"Isn't blue hour after sunset and before sunrise? Didn't it happen to us during sunset? So golden hour? Or magic hour?" Hueningkai thought.