°*• Chapter 29 •*°

~*☆*~

In the busy corridors, students shuffle to get to their classes. Taehyun walked along the corridor with his earpods on. He's not the type to engage with strangers not especially the noise they make. He'd rather be lost in the wave of melodies coming from his earpods.

Just as he walked towards the locker area to take out some books and place some stuff in there, there came a murmur around the locker area.

It was a little blurry for him to decipher with his earpods on. He could barely hear but caught the words "music" and "piano". He decided to take out one of his earpods as he was a little curious of the chatter, there are only a few minutes left before the bell would ring for the first period.

"I can't believe it." one student say.

"I know! someone actually broke some musical instruments in the music room." Another said.

"Which room was it?" The 1st student asked.

"I don't recall but they say the one who did it was sent to detention." The 2nd student said.

"Oh dear, I never thought some students actually act out. Do they think they're in a drama or something?" The 1st one said.

"I know right?-" Taehyun placed his earpods back on and raised the volume higher to cancel out the chatter.

It was just some meaningless gossip as he closed his locker, finally settling his stuff and leaving the locker area to head to his class.

He passed by the hallway that lead to the music rooms of their campus, there were a total of 5, another 5 recording rooms and 10 practice rooms.

He stared at the corridor for awhile, remembering about the students gossip. For some reason, he felt like he want to check it out but before his legs could even move the bell rang and he snapped out.

He was catching his breathe as he managed to arrive on time before their English teacher came and soon after, he found himself infront of the detention room. He heaved a sigh, he could just not enter and leave. Afterall he did nothing wrong, but he wasn't going to give his English teacher more reason to think that he's a problem child... he isn't...

When he entered, he was shocked to see two familiar guys inside...

He slowly opened his eyes as he gazed up at the bareness of the room filled with old school tables and chairs, an old chalkboard and an empty teacher's desk at the front.

Taehyun frowned at the feeling of deja vu as he stared at the sign written on the old board.

D E T E N T I O N !!!

Of course he remembered why he was in detention but it felt so weird somehow.

"Yo Taehyun-ah or do you prefer Terry? You finally woke up! Let's play a game!" Beomgyu popped up in front of him with his enthusiastic self.

"No."

"I knew you would say that hmp~" the older pouted.

Taehyun wasn't even thinking, his answer just came unconsciously. He was slightly confused of what he's feeling.

"Beom stop bothering Tyunnie." His ears perk up when he heard this nickname, it was so familiar as he looked at the others in the detention room.

"You feeling ok Tyun?" Yeonjun asked on his feet slowly approaching him.

"Y-yeah just-"