°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°

~*☆*~

As light filled the five boys eyes, a melodic tune rang in their ears as the light slowly subsides and their vision returned.

"I-is everyone alright?" Yeonjun called as his vision cleared.

A series of hums and nods from the rest replied to his question as they all tuened to the center were the light that dissipated seemed to gather. The book was open and its open page seemed to be in a multicolored luminous light. The dice that hovered over it then fell towards it and the the glow dissapeared and the book's open page looked like any normal book.

"So~ did we just get transported to magic island or did time went backwards or both?" Beomgyu was the 1st to break the silence.

Before anyone could react, the door of the practice room came ajar that none of them missed as it made a slight squeaking sound.

"Ok... did the door just opened on its own?" Hueningkai nervous chuckles.

Soobin decided to get up and slowly approach the door as the others scrambled up themselves.

"Soobin wait." Yeonjun held the younger.

"Its fine, hyung" - Soobin

Taehyun looked over the two oldest staring at each other communicating with their eyes while Hueningkai and Beomgyu looked over them worriedly. He moved towards the book and the dice, closing in the book with the dice in between as he got up. His eyes landing at the door when a silvery figure past by making him back up with a start.

"What's wrong Tae?" Soobin asked making Taehyun turn to the older. Yeonjun and the others were all looking at him.

"Did... did you guys saw that?" He asked, much to the others confusion.

"Uh saw what?" Beomgyu asked and right there, Taehyun's momentary fear disappeared as he pushed the book with the dice towards Beomgyu and ran out the door.

"Taehyun wait! Hold on!" The others called after him as he ran out.

Yeonjun and Soobin followed after the younger right away. Beomgyu sighs in frustration as this always happens with Taehyun as he followed the others with the book that he didn't realize th dice fell.

Hueningkai

Hueningkai was following them too when he heard the echo of something that fell to the floor. When he turned, he saw the dice and pondered whether to touch it or not.

"Gyu hyung wait!" He called but they were already out the door.

Hueningkai is not a scaredy person but he normally disliked being left alone and he doesn't like being left like this. And the dice gave him a sort if expression that it was a powerful and scary object. He's hesitating whether it would be ok to hold it but he has to decide already before the others truly leaves him there.

Just as he ducked down to finally pick it up, he suddenly felt goosebumps just as his hand enclosed around the dice. When he looked up, he saw the mirror in the practice room reflecting an endless sky of clouds. It then rippled and as if he felt himself slammed in some permeable material. He saw multiple mirrors lined infront and behind him all reflecting the same thing. Feeling disoriented, he looked down to see an endless void of nothing. As he backed up from the uneasy feeling, he heard a voice.

"Hueningkai..." like a whisper, he looked around him. It was so fast when the mirrors came and was as fast when it disappeared and his surroundings become normal.

He stared at the mirror reflecting the endless sky, his reflection not the one he's facing but of a figure. He froze when he sort of recognized the figure.