°*• Chapter 39 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"Y-yeonjun hyung..." was all Taehyun could say, gripping tightly at the magic book they worked so hard to retrieve to reach the older.

Just then, the dice in Soobin's hand glowed brightly engulfing them in its light. And they were all now back on that corridor of the hospital where they transported. All of them, still in shock, took a moment before they could get up from the floor.

"H-hyung, what do you think happened to Yeonjun hyung here?" Hueningkai hated to be the one to say this, because he doesn't want to believe what his brain is telling him. He wanted the others to tell him that what happened, meant Yeonjun woke up.

"That can't happen." Soobin mutters as he started to run, and all of them are now heading back to the area of their rooms. They stopped when they were finally near. None of their families who were looking for them knew they went back.

As they walked closer in front of Yeonjun's room, Soobin turned the knob that was left unlocked. When they pushed it open, they were met with the older's sobbing parents and the long note beep, which indicates what they all feared to happen.

"No... hyung can't possibly..." Taehyun backs up, he couldn't accept that outcome. He just can't...

"Y-yeonjun hyung?" Hueningkai choked a sob, looking at Yeonjun's mom wailing while hugging her son's body. His dad crying silently holding her.

"Why is this happening?" Beomgyu spoke, not realizing his tears falling.

"We worked so hard. H-how could you leave like that hyung?" Soobin blurts out wiping his tears that raced down his cheeks as the nurse opened the door to let them in.

The question of why they were soaked wet with purple came unnoticed as Yeonjun's father spoke.

"This wouldn't have happened if he just listened to me." Yeonjun's father tried any reason to blame for the situation while his wife shakes her head, wanting to hear nothing but her son's voice.

"Yeonjun hyung has always listened! He wanted to reach his dream. And maybe, none of this happened if you had listened to him instead. He wouldn't be-"

"Tae stop, don't... We're sorry sir." Soobin apologized as he pulled Taehyun back who couldn't contain himself.

Taehyun always had suspicions that the older has something serious he's hiding but he waited. Now he wished he hadn't waited and just confronted the older about it.

"-He wouldn't have been so disheartened to give up everything!" Taehyun still finished before pushing Soobin away and leaving.

The rest of them apologized as they ran after Taehyun.

"Taehyun! Hold it! What's wrong with you? How could you say that to his parents at that moment? We all know what happened but that's just not right." Beomgyu managed to grab his arm to stop him as Taehyun clenched at the magic book hard.

"I know... I'm sorry." Taehyun swallowed as Kai approached him, giving him a hug.

"We're all probably mad at what we've learned, but... nothing we do will change that now." Hueningkai says.

"I just... I saw that... in my dream." Taehyun started.

"What do you mean?" Soobin approached as Kai let's go, and Taehyun faced them.

"That day we all had weird dreams but Soobin hyung. The first person I called was Yeonjun hyung because I saw him dying in my dream. The exact same scenario that we saw in magic island in that field of flowers." Taehyun wiped his tears harshly.