°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°

~*☆*~

"Did... did you guys... felt that?" Taehyun turned to the others in the stockroom.

"Yeah..." Soobin was the first to react. The others then nodded afterwards as if they've been rooted before deciding to move.

"Its like a pull in the bottom of my stomach." Hueningkai described the feeling.

"Bet you guys when we open the door, we'd see the forest!" Beomgyu's eyes sparkled with excite as the others looked at each other.

"Come on!" Beomgyu called for everyone as he headed towards the door of the thay leads out of the stockroom.

The rest then moved to leave their work aside and followed Beomgyu as he opened the door with much enthusiasm.

The bright smile on his face slowly turned into a frown as he looked at the empty campus corridor.

"Eh? I thought..." he muttered looking back and forth at the corridor.

"We're still in the school." Yeonjun commented and Beomgyu absently nodded.

"Come on, let's just finish what we can today and go home." Soobin said as he turned back inside.

Beomgyu let out a sigh of dissapointment as he followed the older.

"It kinda feels odd though, don't you think?" Yeonjun mentioned making Soobin and Beomgyu turn to him.

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked but before he could answer, Hueningkai siddenly ran out of the room.

"Hyuka where are you going?!" Yeonjun called halting the younger for a bit.

"I saw something!" The only thing he said before running off again.

With one look at each other, Soobin and Yeonjun ran after the youngest.

"Hey guys, hold on a sec! What are we running for?!" Beomgyu called as he moved to follow but then halted when he noticed something.

"Taehyun let's go!" He called to the younger who was by the shelf holding some book.

"What's that?" He gazed at the book on Taehyun's hand which the younger immediately returned to the shelf.

"Nothing, come on." Taehyun said as they both ran outside the room.

Hueningkai

    He saw a shimmer of that same ghostly figure he thought he saw in the stockroom before. One of the reasons he disliked coming back to the stockroom every now and then was because of this.

     He ran down the hallway trying to find a trail of that faint almost translucent being but it was just gone. He stood there in one of the corridor as  a hand grabbed his shoulder making him yelp.

"You... really... shouldn't... just run off... without explanation." Yeonjun said in between breathes with Soobin next to him breathing heavily.

"Yeah, you turned to one corner... then we already can't find you. How fast can you get?" Soobin mentioned straighting his stand as Hueningkai stared at both of them.

Did he ran that fast? Or did he ran really that far? It didn't really feel like it took much time for him to get where he was.

"What exactly did you see Hyuka?" Yeonjun asked him and he contemplated if he should tell them or not but before he could make a decision, Soobin spoke.

"Hold on, where are the other 2?" He wondered looking behind them making Yeonjun and Hueningkai look the direction they've come from.

"They didn't follow." Yeonjun commented and Soobin only heaved a sigh.