°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°

~*☆*~

As everything stilled and grew quiet, the 5 of them slowly opened their eyes and retracted their hands from their ears. They all looked at each other then to the four walls of their practice room.

A warm melody then played, the same from the 1st time they were in that place.

Hueningkai moved to the exit of their practice room, bursting the door open and welcomed with the open street that looks exactly the same as the street of where their agency was located.

"So I'm guessing we're currently in that place now, are we?" Soobin commented as he stepped out of the practice room with the others looking around at the unusually empty street.

"Is it just me or aside from the cotton candy skies, the buildings looks unusually brighter than they were supposed to be, like everything seemed like its popping with color even the dullest of color seemed warmer." Beomgyu explained while the others nodded.

"We can see that Gyu." Yeonjun confirmed.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Hueningkai asked looking at the others who thought for a while.

"I think that 10 minutes break just got extended for more than 15." Yeonjun grinned at the others.

"Oh I like that hyung!" Beomgyu cheered happily.

"What are we waiting for? Let's explore you guys!" Hueningkai pulled Taehyun next to him who was looking around.

"H-hey hold up!" Taehyun protested as they movwd forward.

"Wait for me!" Beomgyu ran after the two leaving the 2 older one's laughing at them.

"Be honest hyung, you really just want to slack off deep down don't you?" Soobin teased the older who shrugged, not really answering but ultimately not denying it.

"Race you to the store!" Yeonjun merely said as he ran after the others heading to a 7/11 store near the agency where the others have entered.

"Not fair hyung!" Soobin followed.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

Taehyun

"Excuse us!" Hueningkai called as they enterered 7/11 but when he looked at the counter, it was empty.

"There's no cashier or staff?" Hueningkai spoke while Taehyun looked at everything in the store.

There were all sorts of ramyun cups, sandwiches, chocolates, snacks & chips, drinks, candies, microwavable items and more like any typical 7/11 stores have.

"That's a lot of food." He commented.

"Do you perhaps want to eat something Kai?" Taehyun turned to Hueningkai who was already heading to the shelves of some snacks in one corner.

"I wonder if we could just eat this stuff for free." Hueningkai turned to him with a bag of chips.

"There's no cashier so maybe?" Taehyun looked back to the counter just as Hueningkai opened the chips making him turn back.

"Hold on! You're actually eating it?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Do you think we should try the food here so nonchalantly? Is that safe? We've never tried that before." Taehyun pushed making Hueningkai pause and stare at the bag of chips hard.