°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°

___•*•___

"Its just... this is just so frustrating. We had everything planned out, everything in order." Yeonjun said exasperatedly which dampened the atmosphere a bit.

"We could still try." Taehyun said trying to be positive looking at Hueningkai for support since he's much better at making the atmosphere bright.

"Yeah, if we keep sulking like this. We'll never finish anything." Hueningkai immediately agreed, its too early to give up and he's not up to giving in to this situation yet.

"You're right, that's right... we can make this work. Let's clear things up a bit and do the last minute practice in this space then clean what we can after if we have time then head to the company. Maybe we can even ask the guard to wait for us to come back to finish the work or-" Yeonjun paced.

"We could ask the guard to open up the school tomorrow! He have all keys to the gates and doors right?!" Beomgyu cuts in, understanding what the older is getting at.

"Exactly." Yeonjun agreed before turning to the others especially Soobin to know what they think of the idea.

"I guess that could work but we should get on with it now, shall we?" Soobin said and the others agreed with equal conviction.

"Let's do this?" Yeonjun placed his hand in between them as the others moved placing their hands on top of his.

"Let's do thi-" they all started to cheer when a popping sound resounded making them duck out.

"What the hell was that?" Soobin says.

"The light went out." Hueningkai starts as he frowned when he smelled something peculiar.

"Guys, do you smell that?" He adds.

"Like smoke or-"

"Hyung behind you!" Taehyun eclaimed when he noticed a light coming from a corner of a shelf a few steps away from Beomgyu.

"What the- fire!" Beomgyu reacted, moving away as the fire easily spreads on the wet mess on the floor caused by the alcohol lamp that broke directly onto the outlet close to the shelf.

"Shit, we need to put it off." Yeonjun starts as he moved to find a fire extinguisher.

"Do we have water? We could wet a towel-" Taehyun started, Hueningkai moving towards their bags to check if anyone has had water while Yeonjun moved towards the door to fetch an extinguisher when sparks came from the light switch near the door.

Yeonjun backed up as a burnt line went along the wall to the ceiling.

"We need to turn it off!" Soobin scrambled forward to get to the switch but before he could, more sparks came from the area of the bulb that popped and the sparks from the switch touched the messy tissues strewn everywhere.

Soobin halted just in time as the spark grew into a flame.

Now, everything the sparks had touched are starting to flame up.

"Uh guys, this is bad." Beomgyu says moving closer to the others as the fire by the shelf is growing, that its starting to run down the side of the shelf.

"There's water, here!" Hueningkai rushed from hurriedly grabbing their water bottles.

"We need a cloth- no hyung don't!" Taehyun calls out as Yeonjun took of the first layer of his uniform to fan towards the fire to try to put it out.

"We need to put it out." Yeonjun says as Beomgyu and Kai tries to follow.

"No you'll make the fire grow." Soobin explains, stopping the others.