°*• Chapter 36 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

"Operation... Wake Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu declared just as footseps came close to them.

"Oh there you kids are, your families has been worried sick. Why did you all ran away?" A doctor came among others and nurses.

"Oh we were just so worried for each other. We needed to make sure were all fine." Beomgyu says. Technically, its not really a lie... just a half truth.

"You could have asked, we would have explained everything. Come on all of you, you needed to rest." The other doctor urged them as nurses came over to help escort them back to their rooms.

One of the doctors asked one of the nurses to inform their families that they were already found. The four of them only exchanged glances with the plan in mind as they headed to their individual rooms.

Now, their plan will be set in motion...

Soobin

"What were you thinking? Why did you suddenly ran off? You had your mom worried sick. You're siblings are more responsible than this Soobin. You need to think how your actions may affect others-"

"Hon, calm down its fine now. Soobin needs to rest, he was just worried for his friends."

"I understand that but he really should be careful. He just woke up from that accident, he almost died. He should take care of himself better." His dad exasperatedly said.

"Dad..." Soobin called making his dad turn as he smiled apologetically.

"I know I should've thought it through... but... as one of the oldest among us, I felt like I should look after those younger than me." He paused.

"They're my friends and I know its no excuse for what I did but... I was just so worried that I needed to see if they were fine myself. I'm sorry." Soobin finished and his dad let out a sigh.

"Alright, I understand. Get some rest then." His dad said as he moved with his mom to the table by the sofa to unpack the food they bought.

"Uhm mom, dad... can I ask if I could go visit Beomgyu's room a bit?" He asked making his parents raise a brow.

"Ah nevermind." He said as he lay down.

"You can go in the morning but for now rest." His dad said while his mom nods in agreement. He simply smiled as his parents arranged the food they brought so they can eat.

Soobin was left to plan out how to leave the room in his head.

That's until an alarm blared...

Taehyun

"I'm not going to reprimand you for what you did but I hope you learned your lesson Taehyun. We don't want to stress you so please, don't even do something that'll stress yourself." His mom says and his dad nodding in agreement.

"Sorry mom, dad and I'm sorry too noona." Taehyun lowered his head a bit as his sister waved her hand to dismiss it.

"Its fine, just don't scare me like that." His sister gave him a pointed look making him smile.

"Alright, you should rest. Your mom will stay with you tonight as your sister and I will be going home to get you some comfortable clothes." With that, Taehyun's older sister and father left making it a bit easy for Taehyun to slip later.

"Mom, you should rest too. I know you must've been so worried for me. I'm doing quite better now anyways." Taehyun says as his mom sighs.

"Alright, as long as you're resting too." His mom gave him a pointed look making him chuckle as he lays down.