°*• Chapter 28 •*°

~*☆*~

It was afternoon and the five of them managed to find ways to excuse themselves early in class whether it was a sudden emergency, a little white lie or being honest about the situation they are in.

The five of them meet up at the front of the storage room, determined to get things done.

"Let's go." Soobin said as he opened the stockroom.

"Ok!" - Hueningkai

"Let's Go!" - Yeonjun

Everyone cheered as Soobin threw the door open the same Beomgyu spoke.

"Uh guys..." he stopped midway when the smile and grin on the other's faces faded when they entered the room.

"W-what?" Soobin stuttered when they saw the upposedly near finished work they have in the stockroom which is now trashed for some reason with a bunch of tissue paper everywhere. The organized books on the shelves were on the floor and the boxes they left on the table containing organized files were scattered and disoriented.

"What happened here?" Hueningkai looked around, feeling frustrated.

"No... this can't be happening now." Yeonjun spoke up, quite frozen at the sight.

"What are we gonna do?" Heuningkai looked at the older members.

Taehyun slowly moved to examine the shelf covered with tissue with a grimace. They already called it the other day that today will be their last day here. What's going on? Then something caught his eye...

"We have no time for this, we need to do a last minute practice for the evaluation." Yeonjun looked at everyone.

"Yes but we can't extend this anymore, the disciplinarian already thinks we've been slacking off just because she let us decide how many days in the week we're cleaning this place." Soobin reasoned.

"Does it matter? We need to give our best performance later and we have no time."

"Maybe we can work on this tomorrow?" Hueningkai asked.

"I can't believe this happened..." Beomgyu muttered to himself which the three hadn't heard aside from Taehyun who turned to him.

"...I should've known." It was clear that Beomgyu looked extremely concerned, scared even... Taehyun then turned to the others who were trying to figure out the situation.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, the school will be closed." Soobin sighed.

"But you have the key here." Yeonjun reasoned.

"Yes but I don't have the key for the school gates and the front doors, you know?" Soobin said.

"Ok, let's just focus on the performance and think about this later." Yeonjun concluded.

"Yeah maybe we can finish this on monday?" Hueningkai suggested but it didn't help ease Soobin's expression.

"We'll be called irresponsible if we leave it like this especially that we got ourselves excused for this and to practice." Soobin explained.