°*• Chapter 25 •*°

~*☆*~

When the five of them got super engaged in the moment while they hang around the mall in magic island, the dice in Soobin's pocket shuddered making him halt whatever he was doing as he took it out. It heated up in his palm letting it go which landed on the mall floor. The same glittery pentagram covered the surface.

"Guys! I think our time is up!" He called to the others who seemed confused at the glitter the dice made.

As the others turned to Soobin then the dice, their vision was then obscured with bright blinding light as evrything melted away and the melodic tune slowly dispersed. The light dissipating and they saw themselves back in their normal practice room.

"Woah! I can't believe that just happened." Hueningkai exclaimed as the others nodded. Soobin looked at the dice, now in his hand and the to the book Taehyun was holding.

"We should really keep it separated." Soobin said and Taehyun nodded.

"Uh guys, is it just me or the time is still 5:53pm?" Beomgyu asked making the others look.

"Yeah..." Yeonjun muttered as he glanced at the book Taehyun was holding

"This means we now have more time to practice?" Hueningkai looked at the others.

"What about the enterim check? Its about this time its started." Beomgyu looked at the others.

"Hold on..." Taehyun said as he opened the book and scanned the pages for the time spell.

"Enchantment Chronology blah-blah-blah..." Taehyun says who was searching something.

"Here! It says... once the spell is used, the effect done for it remains." Taehyun summed up.

"Wait, does this mean we're doing the enterim check again?" Hueningkai asked.

"No I don't think so... look at this. There are two ways the spell is casted. Its to change the flow or save time." Taehyun says.

"Meaning?" - Yeonjun & Soobin

"We rewrite the past or be in two places at once. Its quite complex, I'm not exacy sure how it works. If we want to know this spell, it needs thorough study." Taehyun exlplains.

"By rewrite, you mean we go back in time to change events ourselves? And two places at once, quite literally right?" Beomgyu clarifies and Taehyun nodded.

"Cool." Beomgyu grinned.

"Yeah however, there are some rules for both. Since apparently, we're in this two places at once, one important rule is to never be in the same place as the previous us." Taehyun says and the others nodded.

"So we stay here in the practice room and not come out." Yeonjun concludes.

"You forget something hyung. Eventually the previous us will come here to practice right?" Soobin pointed out.

"Oh right! Is there a rule about that Tae?" Hueningkai looked over the book and Beomgyu followed as well.

"Uh wait..." - Taehyun

"If we think about it, we're not exactly the ones who casted the spell right?" Yeonjun thought out loud making the three younger ones huddled around the book look at him.

"Yeah I think." Soobin quietly said looking at the dice in his hand.

"But that can't have its own mind right? Its an object after all." Beomgyu said.

"What if its the ghost?" Hueningkai joked.

"No." Soobin, Yeonjun and Taehyun said altogether feeling goosebumps while the other two laughed.