°*• Chapter 23 •*°

~*☆*~

📞...Conference Call...📞

📞Taehyun 📲📲 📞Yeonjun📲📲 📞Hueningkai 📲📲 📞Beomgyu 📲📲

📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...📞...📞...Soobin 📲📲

"...Hello hyung?"

"Yah Soobin we've been trying to reach you." - Yeonjun

"Are you alright hyung?" - Taehyun

"Uh I-"

"Did you dream of something?" - Hueningkai

"Dream?"

"We all dreamed of something peculiar, we thought you did too." - Taehyun

"Also time stopped for a while, how cool is that?" - Beomgyu

"What?" Soobin was surprised to hear them.

"Hold on, what was going on with you guys while I'm away?" Soobin blurted out.

      In that moment, a series of retelling happened from everyone in the conference call starting from their weird dreams to the moment they found out time stopped and continued. Soobin almost couldn't catch what the younger one's were saying as they initially spoke at the same time before Yeonjun managed to control their commotion on the call.

"...So that's what happened, we're speculating its about blue hour and we all experienced it." Yeonjun summed up.

"Did you experience it too hyung?" Hueningkai piped in as Soobin pondered what happened.

     He was sure he went to magic island with the help of the book and the dice. He knew it wasn't a dream or some hallucination since he found himself with both items in his hands in his room. What the others experienced... could it be because he used the items to force blue hour to come to him alone? And the side effect was it brought the others somewhere in between the phenomen?

"Uh Soobin, you still there?" Yeonjun called.

"Uh y-yeah, I was just thinking." He replied.

"Soobin hyung, can I ask you something?" Taehyun spoke after noticing something odd about Soobin.

"What is it?" - Soobin

"You said you were away... didn't you?" Taehyun pointed out.

Before the others retold the events they've experienced to Soobin. That part that Soobin mentioned somehow bothered Taehyun. It didn't sound like a joke, its as if he truly went somewhere.

"I did?" Soobin asked, not remembering exactly what he said earlier.

"Yeah, when you asked us what's going on. You said you were away, what do you mean by that?" Taehyun clarified.

"Is something the matter Tae?" Yeonjun asked.

"Huh? Did you go somewhere hyung?" Hueningkai asked, slightly confused.

"I... about that... I need to tell you guys something." Soobin breathed out, suddenly he felt nervous.

How would they react if he told them what he did and what truly happened. Maybe probably why they were stuck in a frozen time for a while.

"I... I went to magic island awhile ago." he started.

"What?!" - everyone

"I know its-"