°*• Chapter 10 •*°

~*☆*~

They were in their practice room practicing the 1st song for the debut project. The concept of which is explosive, more edge and charisma.Its been over 2 days since the song was shown to the 5 boys and they were still learning the full choreography. Only the bridge part until the last chorus is what's left for tem to learn.

"Ha~ I'm so glad we decided to take it slow." Soobin said halfway lying down the floor.

"I know, it'd be quite difficult to try to memorize the whole thing right away." Taehyun agreed while moving to take a drink.

"Yeah but I'm so tired, we've been up so late for 2 days straight." Hueningkai lied down on the floor heaving deep breathes.

"Yeah and won't we have to clean the stockroom tomorrow or was it friday?" Beomgyu asked fanning himself.

"Friday Beom, besides we have no choice but to stay up late if we really want to debut. Also, if we're going to debut we have to get used to staying up late like this." Yeonjun answered while watching the choreography for the bridge part.

"Yeah that's true... still, how do we keep up with our classes in the morning like this. Seriously, I've fallen asleep on our last student council meeting. It was embarrassing..." Soobin sighed while the others laughed at him.

"Hyung that's so funny, how did it go?" Hueningkai asked and Soobin looked dejected.

"Not very well." He replied making the others continue laughing.

"Well at least, if I fell asleep during history class. The teacher cannot send me to detention as I'm already in detention for like 2 & a half weeks now due to that stockroom." Beomgyu laughed out loud.

"I bet the teachers just gave up already Gyu hyung." Taehyun chuckled and Beomgyu pouted at that.

"Yeah but Taehyunnie actually made a lot of mistakes on our Math test earlier. He usually makes 2 to 3 mistakes only but-"

"I was sleepy and I forgot to review yesterday because we have to practice. I'm not perfect, at least I'm not the one who made a lot of spelling errors on our spelling bee in English class and you're a native speaker." Taehyun smirked at Hueningkai who only laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah my mind wasn't really with the class that time, I was trying to remember if I still recall the dance moves." Hueningkai explained and they all laughed at each others misfortunes.

"Ok, I think I got the bridge part now. We should try to learn it." Yeonjun broke the laughter.

"Hyung are you human? Rest a bit." Soobin offered noticing that the older had been trying to memorize the dance while the rest were sharing embarrassing moments.

"Yeah hyung, we'll learn the choreo later. Share something funny with us too." Beomgyu smiled playfully and Yeonjun sighed.

"Guys we haven't had the time to practice singing the song yet. We only have like 3 days left for the evaluation." He explained to them making the others silent and think.

"That's true and we also have to practice singing and dancing it the same time." Taehyun agreed.

"Yeah but can't we extend break for 5 more minutes? Today was really tiring, we had a clean-up in the stockroom earlier please~" Hueningkai turned to Yeonjun with cute pleading eyes.

"Yeah can't we extend a bit hyung?" Beomgyu joined seeing as the younger needed back-up.

"But guys-"

"Yeonjun hyung, how about this... just take a break for a while like 2-3 minutes if not 5 then let's get on with the choreo again. Tomorrow we'll focus on singing then, how's that?" Soobin offered seeing as everyone's tired and he's sure the older might be but still pushing himself.