°*• Chapter 24 •*°

~*☆*~

      Its the 3rd day since the 5 of them practiced for the mission 3 and they're currently facing a predicament at hand right after the enterim check. For the past days before blue hour made its comeback and have to deal with the newfound finding of the book and the dice, they've been practicing their performance especially their harmonies as its a vocally focused performance. They just had an enterim check earlier with the other trainees and frankly they didn't exactly recieve praises nor did they recieve that much critic but its in the middle ground that made them agitated.

      The vocal performance isn't simply singing while they stood there, it is still choreographed with light movements. 2 days ago, a dance coach have been visiting each trainee group to give them a simple choreography which they all can decide whether they add more elements to it such as props or other steps. A base choreography they could alter to add their own touch. Truly the 3rd and last mission was the most difficult to pull off.

"I think that's enough singing for now." Yeonjun said while drinking water, feeling very parched.

"But the harmonies still isn't that good. The coach did say that it was good but doesn't have that much feeling." Taehyun sighed.

"She said, we're too focused on being technical that we lack somehow... but what exactly?" Soobin said in frustration.

"A performance we should enjoy, something like that... but we're time-pressured~" Hueningkai whined.

"But it certainly won't be good for us if we keep pushing ourselves to sing. We'll lose our voice." Yeonjun combed his hair due to stress.

"And they moved the evaluation this friday too and we were supposed to finally finish up the stockroom that day. The disciplinarian has just picked the perfect week to complain that its been too long that we haven't finished up our work there." Beomgyu whined on the floor.

"Yeah, the science lab are already asking if they could use the room already as some new lab equipments arrived and needed storage. The professors have asked about it and the club is now pushing it." Soobin sighed.

"And I couldn't even find more time to search about blue hour and magic island in the book at that." Taehyun added followed by groans from each of them.

"Don't remind me, we also have schoolworks to add." Hueningkai slumped to the floor looking deflated.

"Why do we have way too many problems piling altogether?" Beomgyu whined.

     They all were basically stressed and tired trying to navigate each and every problem they mentioned. Not to mention the ones they didn't even share to each other.

"Why don't we ignore all of that for now and do the choreography and perfect our own touches to it?" Yeonjun offered trying not to focus all their problems at once.

Everyone sighed at that and got up to practice.

"Maybe later, we can try to add 1 last practice for the vocals and harmony? Or the whole performance?" Taehyun suggested.

"What do you guys think?" Soobin asked everyone.

"I guess its fine." Hueningkai agreed and the rest just nodded.

     They went on to practice the choreography over and over while occassionally stopping to give ideas or last minute addition to the touches they've already done the other day. When they finally are satisfied with the choreography, they took a rest.

"How do you suggest we do the harmonies without sounding like we're merely following a key?" Yeonjun asked.

"All I know is that we should somehow do it following the emotion of the song and the lyrics while enjoying and feeling it." Taehyun said.