°*• Chapter 5 •*°

~*☆*~

Yeonjun

       He was walking in the corridor with his mind occupied with many things. He run through all his assignments, lessons, his daily school activities in his head like a checklist or a film, making sure everything was done.

       After that, he run through his progress as a trainee. He's been at it for quite some time now. He's getting worried if he would actually debut even though he's been acing everything for a year now. Despite that, Yeonjun couldn't be relaxed about it. He has got to debut and live his dream.

      He passed the hallway that leads to the music rooms as he stared at it for a while. A sudden memory flashed in his head as he shake it off before the thought completely make an image in his head. He proceeded to keep walking and ignore the hallway when his ears picked on something melodic...

      Yeonjun halted as he slowly turned back to the corridor. It was a beautiful tune, it sounded joyful. He could almost picture an orange sky tinged with purple and pink and he would lay on the soft grass facing it, a cool breeze passing in between.

Before he knew it, his body moved towards the direction of the music...

      He came to that very same music room where the new grand piano of the school was placed. He blinked his eyes a few times as he stared through the glass frame of the music room.

There seemed to be a girl playing the piano yet...

She almost seemed transparent...

"Mr. Choi..." this made him blink again snapping him out of a trance.

"Not trying to cause trouble, are we?" The disciplinary teacher asked him, the same person who caught him and send him to detention.

"No maam." He lowered his head.

"Get to your class then Mr. Choi." The disciplinarian said before passing him, he only spared her a glance before looking back into the music room.

It was empty...

She was gone... so was the grand piano... it had been gone since that day...

Beomgyu

"Hey Beom, I heard you and some seniors and freshmens got to clean that very old stockroom in the first floor." One of Beomgyu's classmate asked him at lunch.

"Yeah, we're going there later afterschool." Beomgyu smiled.

"Dang, it must've been creepy or scary for you guys." Another said making him frown.

"Why would we be?" He asked.

"Seriously? Haven't you heard that campus legend?" The first guy whispered to him.

"Yeah, everyone knows it." The second guy seconded and he merely stared at them in wonder.

"They say some ghost haunt that stockroom." The 1st guy leaned closer and spoke under his breathe, this made Beomgyu's eyes widen stopping midway biting his drumstick.

"That legend? It was that stockroom in the 1st floor?" He slowly asked and the two students nodded at him, getting a confirmation made him slightly nervous.

"Nah, I'm sure its not real~ its just a campus talltale." Beomgyu dismissed the thought as fast as his nervousness came.

Ghosts? That can't be real... like he'd be thrilled to watch a horror film but no one wants to experience that right?

Besides, who believes in ghosts?

Soobin

      It was lunch break and he didn't feel like staying in the cafeteria to look for an empty table so he can eat alone... its quite difficult to actually find an empty table than finding the sum of a simple equation...

Yes, simple because he's not actually a big fan of Math but yes, an empty table is way harder to find for Soobin. He may be the student council vice president but he's not really a very social person.

       After buying three packs of plain bread and almond milk to go with it, Soobin wandered off in the school corridors.

       As he finished his last bread, he got his free hand in his pocket to take out his trash stored there so he can throw it to the nearby trashcan...

When he did, moving to throw his trash... something echoed on the polished floor of the empty hallway.

He slowly turned and saw this small dice on the floor as he let go of the trash in his hand, it luckily still went into the trashbin.

"Why? Why do I have that with me?" He can't help but blurt out as he moved closer towards it.

"I could've sworn I left this at home..." he wondered out loud as he picked up the small dice.

      He remembered himself asking a friend of his what kind of dice looks nothing like a dice to which his friend laughed when he showed him, a day after he got it. He found out it was a dice from a boardgame called Dungeons & Dragons. When he searched about it, it piqued his interest so he decided to keep it.

      It was quite a complicated game for him though but he find it interesting although he cannot attest that he could play the said game.

     He stared at the small thing as he smiled and turned back to the corridor but he stopped...

His heart beat paced fast as he stood on the spot frozen...

He was now facing directly infront of the storage room he was supposed to be cleaning with four other guys. How in the world did he get there?

He was sure he was far from this area in the 1st floor.

He had looked closely through the glass frames of the double doors and saw something odd.

He never even realized, he had held his breathe at the sight until someone tapped his shoulder making him yelp.

"Are you ok hyung?"

•●~*☆*~●•