°*• Chapter 34 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

       They pushed through their doors and immediately meet each others eyes. The relief and joy each of them felt was immense, as they ran to meet each other in an embrace.

"I'm so glad you made it back..."

Taehyun

The bright light obscuring his vision slowly faded as Taehyun slowly moved to open his eyes.

The first thing he saw was a white ceiling as he blinked his eyes a few times in wonder. He slowly moved and realized he was lying on his back on a soft matress. He could also feel his breathing to his face as he moved his hand to touch his face and realized a slight sting on his wrist making him look over.

Confusion was written all over Taehyun's face as he saw the line of drip and then to the oxygen mask on his face. Although confused, slowly got up and took the mask off.

"Taehyun?" The sound made him turn.

"You're awake, hold on I'll get a doctor over." His sister immediately got up.

"Noona wait."

"I'll call mom and dad too, they just left to get dinner. I'll be right back, just wait ok?" His sister said, her tone a mixture of worry and relief as she left.

Taehyun looked around the room he was in and it sank into him that he was really in the hospital... but... why?

What happened?

Why was he admitted and wearing an oxygen mask at that?

Taehyun thought so hard about what had happened to him to be there, but he was just left confused. He remembered magic island, what recently happened there...

What exactly happened to them?

Just then, the door opened and his sister came with the doctor.

Wait...

The others, the members... where were they now?

"Taehyun-" he just felt himself move instinctively.

"Wait hold on- where are you- Taehyun!"

Hueningkai

He was confused as he stared at the white ceiling... at his family hovering around him the moment he moved and opened his eyes.

What is happening?

"Mom, dad, the doctor's here!" He heard his younger sister called as the rest of his family made way for the doctor.

"Kai how are you feeling?" The doctor asked him.

Hueningkai however, is still processing the situation. Why he was in a hospital bed, wearing an oxygen mask and a drip. His head felt quite dizzy trying to remember what had happened.

He recalled the last visit to magic island but, why would he be in a hospital?

"Kai hon, is... everything alright?" His mom called making him turn to them.

"What... happened?" He finally said.

"You inhaled too much smoke, and was almost in critical condition. We performed cpr and administered oxygen necessa-"

"Wait what?" He reacted upon hearing the doctor explain before looking to his parents in confusion.

"Do you not remember?" His older sister asked worriedly.

"There was an accident..." his dad started and Hueningkai was utterly surprised at all this.

"W-what accident?" He stuttered.