°*• Chapter 26 •*°

~*☆*~

Friday, the dreaded day for their final evaluation or the 3rd mission that will tell all the trainees which among them is going to make their debut. The five members in team B, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai were all nervous for later that day as they went through their normal classes in the day. Finding time in between to gather together to practice singing a bit, just to be sure that they did it right.

They made a full-proofed plan the other day. They made sure that they could be out of class earlier than they should to do a last minute practice and finish their work in the stockroom since the disciplinarian have also "very nicely" reminded them about it... a bummer, but that's not stopping them from finding ways to perfect their performance and they will... they vowed they will the other day.

Its a promise they all made.

Soobin

     He arrived early in school as he had student council work to do. In their office, Soobin was arranging some papers regarding the upcoming sport fest of the school. He came earlier than the rest of the members of the council to finish his work early so he didn't have to bother with the others.

      Ever since their last meeting, everyone in the council have been bombarding him with questions. Was he ok? Are the people he was with during detention treating him fine? Or are the people he was with are actual big troublemakers? He disliked how their tone is implying something...

As if they're asking if the others trouble-making agenda are rubbing into him?

       The main reason he's been doing all his student council work earlier than others just so they didn't have any time to dare assume anything. He was just about to finish his work when the door of their office opened.

"Soobin? You've been early these days. A bit hard to catch your shadow lately..." the voice of the council president came.

"Yeah." He simply replied as he finished his work swiftly. Getting up to put it away and leave right away.

"Hold on..." the student council pres. held his arm as he was about to leave.

"Its still quite early for classes to start. We haven't talked in awhile, how was that detention of yours?" The president asked with smiling eyes.

       Truthfully, the student council president gave Soobin the impression of someone whose easy-going but also quite scheming. Aside from Yeonjun who was one of the school's most known student for being good at everything, this guy is also someone like him... even more so with his studies. So despite the seemingly easy-going character, he can be quite intimidating when he wanted to know something.

And right now, Soobin already know where the conversation is going.

"Good pres." Soobin merely said as he managed to distance away and grab his bag.

"You know what they say about that student you're with for that detention?" The president started, halting him.

"Which student?" Soobin turned.

"He did nasty pranks to almost all of the clubs here. His last feat was the worse one..." the president paused, at this point Soobin already knows who he was pertaining to.

"...someone actually got hurt, they were sent to the hospital you know?" The president said as he moved to re-check the papers Soobin was working on earlier.

"Why are you telling me this?" Soobin asked.

"Making sure, you don't get in trouble by being around people you shouldn't be." The president looked at him with a smile.