°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°

~*☆*~

They were all nervously heading to a waiting area for the 1st evaluation. It was so nerve wrecking when all of a sudden... the floor started growing grass and their surrounding melted into a beautiful scenery.

The view of a lovely orange sunset, skies tinged with overlapping colors of pink, purple, green, yellow and blue right in front of them made the five boys hold their breathe...

It was an open space as they saw tiny white and yellow daisies grow out of the ground in the field. They all looked around and saw that they were at the edge of a forest with trees of beautiful colors of blue, green, purple and red.

"Uh are we..." Beomgyu swallowed looking carefully at the mesmerizing nature.

"This can't be real right?" Taehyun blurted out, eyes filled with amazement.

"This sure ain't normal if its happening the 2nd time." Soobin commented.

"I thought the judgment should come at the 3rd experience?" Hueningkai turned to Soobin.

"You want to experience this for a 3rd time?" Taehyun turned to him who just shrugged.

"Why not? It wasn't so bad the last time we're here." Beomgyu answered Taehyun who thought for awhile before shrugging since he kinda liked it too.

"What do you guys think we're here for? Its so odd." Yeonjun slowly took steps.

"The breeze felt so refreshing~" Hueningkai opened his arms to take in the feeling.

"Oh I always wanna do this!" Beomgyu cheered as he lied down on the field of daisies.

"Yah Taehyunnie take a photo of me." He added while the younger sighed at the older's antics.

"Hold on... my phone's not with me." Taehyun said slightly panicked which alarmed the others.

"Guys do you have your phones with you? I swore I had mine in my pocket." Taehyun turned to the others who went looking in their pockets.

"None..." Yeonjun said as they all locked eyes. Beomgyu have now gotten up from the ground.

"So whatever stuff we had with us disappears here?" Soobin took note.

"Could be the case." Taehyun agreed, still uncomfortable about the idea that none of them had their phones with them.

"So what do we do now?" Hueningkai asked.

"Maybe we should-" before Yeonjun could finish, he heard a melody floated in the air.

"Does anyone else hear that?" Beomgyu was the one who raised the question looking at the others with wide eyes.

"It sounds familiar..." Taehyun had his brows furrowed and Yeonjun nodded in agreement to him.

"You guys heard this melody before?" Soobin asked them.

Hueningkai and Beomgyu shook their heads while the other two slightly nodded.

"When?" The three asked the two almost excitedly who looked at each other before trying to recall when they heard the tune.

"Its complicated." They both said after awhile.

"Do you think we should follow where the tune come from?" Hueningkai asked.

"Gyu what are you doing?" Yeonjun called out when he noticed Beomgyu slowly moving away onwards to the field.

"You guys gotta see this!" He turned excitedly to the others who looked at each other before following Beomgyu.

"Look over there!" Beomgyu pointed towards something below them.

"Wait we're on a cliff? Gyu you could have fallen." Soobin lightly hit the younger's head who only laughed.

"Hehe I was careful, don't worry hyung." Beomgyu smiled sheepishly.

"Is that... a stadium?" Taehyun asked looking at the direction Beomgyu was pointing at awhile ago.

"Should we go there?" Hueningkai asked.

"The melody is still playing... you don't think..." Yeonjun paused.

"It come from there?" Soobin finished his sentence for him who nodded.

"Shall we go and find out?" Taehyun had already moved to find a path out of the cliff.

"Tae hold up." The others went to join him.

They were now going downhill moving along the edge of the forest. Who would've thought that they'd be back to this odd yet lovely place?

"Do you guys think that large tree was somewhere in these woods?" Hueningkai eyed the forest remembering the beautiful purple tree.

"Maybe, if we really are in the same place." Soobin answered as they reached to a leveled ground.

They could all see how big the stadium was a few feet away from them.

"Race you guys to the stadium! Last one in will be throwing the garbage next time we clean the storage!" Beomgyu called already running as the others run after him.

"That's not fair! You're already running!" Hueningkai called which the older only laughed.

     As they made their way towards the stadium, Beomgyu on the lead. The melody just seemed closer and filling up the air. They reached the entrance to the stadium as they look at each other.

      They all decided to push it open the same time and immediately their vision was obscured with bright light that slowly became bearable as they slowly adjust their vision.

For some reason, the five of them found themselves in the middle of the stadium... at the center of the stage...

"Woah..." was all they could say as they try to comprehend the movement of lights among the audience...

There were chants and loud cheering filling the stadium, they could vaguely hear their names and words they're thoughts seemed to not process.

The melody that lead them to the stadium oddly hung in the air as if the loud cheers couldn't drown its sound.

"What is happening?" Taehyun asked the others.

"Are they really cheering for us? I think I heard my name." Huening kai told them.

"Hey! What's going on?!" Yeonjun called out towards the audience then they heard the music of the song they were practicing for a week.

"What the-" Soobin muttered looking around.

      Suddenly they heard a number of encouraging words from the audience. They know its odd and they should've been creeped out by now... however, the words made them feel relaxed and oddly calm.

      As the music round back to the start, they felt this sense like they could do anything that they almost never realized that they took their positions for the performance... They found themselves performing. The sound of their voices filled their ears along with the music playing in the background.

       They completely rocked the performance with their beating hearts steadily rising with every move. Their vision filled with the multicolored lights of the audience in the stadium. The loud cheers making them feel as if they were being pulled up from falling down. They wondered if this is what it feels like to perform on stage.

       As the song drew its end, the five of them almost didn't realize the scenery melting to the evaluation stage they were to perform.

"Thank you very much!" They all said, bowing towards the audience that were now the panel of judges.

They almost jumped when they raised their heads realizing where they are.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

     Good day my dear readers! I know Magic Hour has been very slow on updates compared to Borderline before but I really hope you guys hold on to the story. I'm trying my best to find time to write it 😣

I hope my dear readers likes the chapter! 😊