°*• Chapter 35 •*°

•●~*☆*~●•

The four of them were all hurrying back to the area of their rooms to look for Yeonjun's room. After knowing each others rooms, they went on to check the nearby rooms.

"Guys! Over here!" Hueningkai called when he read a tag on the side of a door. Everyone scrambled over and peeked at the little glass frame on the door.

"Should we get inside?" Hueningkai asked.

"We have to." Beomgyu says.

"Let me try..." Soobin says as he knocked on the door before slowly opening the unlocked door.

"W-whose there?" Came a woman's voice.

"E-excuse me? This is Choi Yeonjun's room?" Soobin started as he entered, gesturing the others to wait a bit.

"Yes? Who are you?" The woman which seemed to be the older's mom got up next to the side of the bed.

"Uh..."

Soobin hitched a breathe seeing the older, eyes closed, a drip on his wrist and an oxygen mask on his face. He felt quite horrified.

Did they look like that to their family too?

A bit... deathly?

"W-were his friends! We uh- we trained in the same agency with him." Beomgyu buts in surprising Yeonjun's mom.

"Yeah, we came to visit." Hueningkai added making the woman confused as visiting hours are only until 5 pm.

"Is he ok? Did hyung wake up yet?" Taehyun spoke up and the mom sighed.

"He haven't yet. Doctors say to call them in case that happens or more." Yeonjun's mom sighed once more, holding her son's hand.

"The kids with him suffered the same way. Their rooms were just across here." She says looking back to them who have moved to get a proper view of Yeonjun.

She then frowned as she looked closely at the said friends of her son. Their clothes looked like that of what patients wear. Just then, the door opens getting everyone's attention as Yeonjun's father came with a pack of food.

"Who are these kids?" He asked.

"They said they were Yeonjun's friends hon so-"

"Thanks for having us, we should really head back now." Soobin immediately hauled everyone to leave who almost reluctanlty did.

"Uh bye Yeonjun hyung's mom! And dad!" Hueningkai and Beomgyu said together as they hurried out the door.

"Wait, you kids seem familiar-"

"Uh- see you again sir, maam." Taehyun bowed hastily, so did everyone as they hurriedly left.

"Hold on! You kids are those other kids! Come back! Everyone's looking for-"

At that point, the four of them had ran back to another stairwell to hide as Yeonjun's dad will surely inform a staff or a nurse about them.

They have so little time to discuss about their situation...

"Ok so... Yeonjun hyung's still unconscious. Why is that?" Beomgyu blurts out.

"We're all awake, except him. This is really concerning me." He added.

"We were in magic island right?" Taehyun started and everyone nods.

"So we were there when the fire broke out, is that it?" He continued carefully looking towards Soobin.