chapter 49: the boss

He lifted his hand once more and I felt the heat spread through my core. He grabbed my jaw with slight force, tracing his thumb over my lower lip. "Choose, pet." he growled. I looked at his lips and back in his eyes. I opened my mouth slightly, barely attempting to nip at his thumb. He scoffed and slid his hand down my jaw and to my throat, pulling me closer. I stayed silent looking up at him, my heart was pounding, I thought of Severus for a moment, and what he would think. But Lucius leaned in and all the thoughts of the potions master went away. I allowed it to happen and felt Lucius place his cold lips onto mine. He kept his hand around my throat and used a spell to keep his staff in place, using his other arm to pull me in by my lower back. I focused on the kiss. And Merlin was it a good kiss. I felt my cheeks redden and my body fill with heat and embarrassment. I got into it and felt Lucius tighten his grip. Sliding his hand down to my waist and kissing along my jaw. I tilted my head groaning slightly. "You're such a good girl." he mumbled against my neck. My eyes opened at that and I did my best to remain calm. However the broken and abandoned part of me soaked in the praise. We both heard shuffling and quickly detached and pushed away from each other. Soon my worst nightmare started. Severus came bursting around the corner. "How dare you violate this girl!" Snape yelled at Lucius. He and I were still straightening ourselves out and I was fixing my robes as he approached. "Severus, always interrupting conversations with my sons girlfriend." Severus sneered with rage at him as he looked over at me. "Leave her alone, I know how you are Lucius, and I know this isn't about Draco." Severus stepped closer and I raised a hand, placing it on his chest. "Okay calm down." I said, sighing. Lucius was glaring at Snape once again. "Y/n and I were just discussing plans for her birthday." Lucius lied with confidence. I nodded, confused as to how Lucius knew my birthday though. "Really? When?" Severus drawled out suspiciously. "February 21st." Lucius and I said at the same time, looking over at each other. "I need to get back home, I will be in touch little one." Lucius said, smirking at me and walking away. I felt my cheeks redden and I looked back up at Snape.

He didn't have a happy look, but all the courage Luicus had given me left and I still felt the soft spot for Severus. "Get back to your room this instant." he growled and I nodded and walked back inside. "You know I'm just trying to be respectful so that Lucius will like me in spite of being a mudblood." I said turning to face Severus with a small frown. "Thats an incredibly stupid reason." He responded walking past me. He opened the door to the common room and pointed me in. I nodded, "Goodnight, Sir." I said, smirking. He sighed and then got slightly angry. "You don't understand the things he was thinking." Severus said in a hushed tone. "Believe me I know." I laughed. He just sighed and furrowed his brows. "Go. Now." he scolded and I walked off to bed.

My birthday was coming closer than I realized. It was a week away. And currently Draco and I were going over invitations for my party. Mr. Malfoy insisted that we have a birthday party at his place. It was on my birthday which was a Saturday. I was pretty nervous. I didn't know who all was gonna come, and if Severus would. Or if Lucius will hit on me more? I mean im sure thats why hes having this thing. Either way I was looking forward to seeing my friends. Also free food and I get to pick out a dress. Although Lucius requested he must approve of it. Meaning he was coming with me, Draco was supposed to come too, but he had "quidditch practice". That's what I was doing today. I was very nervous, it was only Lucius and I today, and who knows what may happen. I definitely have an idea of what he might be expecting though. But do I really wanna give myself to Lucius. I mean what's stopping me? Draco he wouldn't be thrilled but he could care less. I Guess part of me just wanted to save it in case Severus and I work out. Although it's clear it won't happen. I wasn't even sure if I was ready for it now. I am turning 17, my mom lost hers at 18 and my sister lost hers at 16. So already I'm safe, just not sure if it's the right time and place.

"Ok my father should be here any minute to pick you up." Draco said, I looked up at him and he was in a quidditch uniform. "When did you put that on?" I asked confused. "While you were picking invitations." He laughed and summoned his broom. "This one." I said handing it to him. It was a simple invitation with dark green and silver accents. And a few snakes along the border. And of course it had the Malfoy Crest and the Slytherin one. "Beautiful, dear old dad will love it." I gave him a look and stood. I was just wearing something nice but casual since it was cold outside, with my robes on top. Makeup, my hair was done. The usual but maybe I put a little more effort into it this time. What can I say, I love the praise. We looked out the window and saw him walking on the path to the gates. "Ok show time." I said and we headed out to meet him. Waiting patiently at the gates. "Afternoon Ms. L/n, Draco." We both nodded and I smiled kindly. "I will see you guys after dinner." Draco said, walking toward the quidditch ring. I smiled and waved and then there it was. Tension, just me and Mr. Malfoy. "Can you apparate to Hogsmeade? I don't want to walk over in the snow." I said confidently. "No I'm not allowed, no one is only Albus." He quipped in a harsher defensive tone. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked down quickly, very confused at my action and how bold I seemed. I smiled and then closed my eyes and focused. If I could get here from Hogsmeade, I'm sure I could go there too. I focused and thought of the alley behind the pub. I felt a little shock and felt twisted, but then I opened my eyes and sure enough here we were. Lucius looked around and then looked down at me, raising a brow. Clearing his throat and keeping his composure, but I knew he was shocked. "Let's go, I have a place in mind." I said walking, he didn't let go of my hand like I suspected, but he stopped for a moment. "What's the rush, why don't we stop for drinks first." he offered, gesturing to the building. I debated for a moment. "Ok fine." I huffed and walked in, him holding the door open for me. We walked over to a booth and he took off my coats before we sat down. "Thank you." I said awkwardly. No guy had done this before, and it was definitely strange. "I wanted to see you." He whispered in my ear and I looked up at him, a little shocked at what he was insinuating. I looked down at the small drink menu as we waited. I knew it was so obvious he was winning right now. I had to get my confidence back. "Hello, what can I get you?" An older woman said coming over. "Scot-" I cut Lucius off looking at the waitress, "Eight shots of firewhiskey please." I said softly. Her smile faded and I looked at Lucius, he was smirking and looked at the woman, "On the Malfoy tab." He said and she quickly nodded and walked away. I looked at Lucius, thinking about how Draco did that after I had my encounter with Lucius at the dress shop last time.

The waitress quickly brought them over and I put four in front of him and four in front of myself. "Let's get this over with." I said smiling and grabbing the first one. "Cheers." I said and Lucius picked his up and clinked it. I quickly downed the shot and exhaled. I quickly did the next two, going faster tended to help with the taste. I looked over to Lucius and he looked at me fascinated. Still on his second. He quickly finished and shook his head at me. I grabbed my robes and stood up. "Let's go." I could feel the buzz coming on and held out my robes for him to grab. Once again he scoffed and shook his head. But he did it anyway and soon we were out the door. "We are going to the place we met at last time." I said as we stepped outside. "You're being very bossy, little girl. Remember who you are speaking with." he responded in a cold hushed tone. I exhaled and nodded. We began walking over to the shop and I began to worry more. I wasn't sure of what exactly but I was nervous. We walked in and I looked at the counter. I saw no little girl, just an older gentleman. I looked over the counter and saw her on the floor. She was playing with a little kitten. The man nodded and Lucius and I walked around. I looked over some clothing racks, but decided my best bet was in the back. I remembered the way back, and surprisingly Luicus followed along in silence. Maybe he was just gonna behave this time.