chapter 82: expectations

Im backkkkkk

Snape POV

"Good now that that's settled," you said, moving to walk past him but he placed a hand on your arm to stop you. "Wait a minute." he uttered out softly, his deep velvety voice rippling through the room. He stared into your sparkling, starstruck eyes and smiled. Raising a hand and looking down at it, you followed his gaze and he closed his fist. Muttering something under his breath and closing his eyes. He opened them along with his hand and there sat your necklace. He watched as your lips upturned and cheeks grew pink. "This needs to be put back where it belongs." He used his large hands to turn you around and smiled at the chill that traveled through your spine like a cool breeze as his hands grazed your neck. He clasped the chain and you reached a hand up to hold it in between your fingers. He let out a breath, finally relaxing after having been so distraught today.

The truth was that the "duties" you had prodded at him for, was a Death Eater meeting and he knew all about the attack, but only after he'd realized you very well could have been there. And of course he had no time, let alone the ability to warn a soul. And he hated that. So he truly was afraid you could have been in danger. He was just thankful the Dark Lord did not select him to attack. And it was somehow worse now, knowing that you were planning to love him for eternity. Because he knew it was true, and that you would suffer your whole life loving him from a distance once more because once you find out what he is set to do, you would certainly never forgive him. And he wouldn't expect you to. How he could have gotten your heart twirled around his finger he didn't know, he just knew that you loved him and he loved you and he would just need to enjoy whatever time he had left with you.

He turned you back around and gazed into your eyes with his dark ones, watching as you stood up on your tippy toes and leaned in closer. He smiled at the action and cupped a hand around your cheek, pulling you in for a soft kiss. He ran a hand through your hair as he pulled you in closer to him. He pulled away and let out a small laugh at you pushing your brows together in disappointment. "I love you." he whispered and watched as you smiled at his words, "I love you too." you grinned back and he watched as your eyes were glued to his. He got lost in the shining specs in your iris' and noticed your smile slowly fading due to his serious and solemn expression. But he just lightly ran a hand up and down your arm before pulling you into his chest. Feeling your arms wrap around his lower back and squeezing tight. He placed his head on yours and you two stayed like this for as long as you could. He had realized you two didn't hug a lot. It wasn't as if either of you didnt want to, or had a strong desire to embrace each other, it just wasn't your preferred method of showing love. And almost only ever happened when something was serious.

Y/n POV

I pulled back after my legs grew tired and I smiled up at him, placing a quick kiss to his lips and grabbing his hand. I pulled him over to the living area and stood him in front of his chair. But I was brought out of the intimate action when I felt and finally saw his hand in the light, it had three little stitches and was loosely wrapped in medical tape. I was hit with the remembrance of his little anger driven accident. Recalling the silence that was in the room while his fist sat through the glass. The crinkling sound of shards falling to the floor as he removed it slowly. And the worst part, the look on his face, eyes that should have been pleading were just plain and empty. An undaunted stance falling over him. I blinked and forced a small smile to not worry Severus, but him being the way he is-- "It's fine darling, I've patched you up in way worse conditions you know." I just nodded and carefully studied his hand. "Did you do this yourself? I mean come on. I could have done you up way better if you hadn't banished me to the outskirts." I teased obnoxiously and he shook his head, "Yes I apologize for that, but I'd have to disagree about who could have stitched it up better." I furrowed my brows and held in a scoff, "Well if you are so used to patching students up then couldn't you have made a potion to heal it right up?" he paused and continued to look down at his bandaged hand that I had gently held in mine, "Um its just faster this way, plus I wouldn't really have the... energy to use magic." he mumbled out and I looked at him confused since it seemed Severus would do anything with magic if he could. I didn't question it and just smiled nodding. "Hmm well learn to control your temper and maybe this can be avoided in the future.." I said softly, trying to be genuine and not instigate anything. "Yes I know but believe me darling there are far worse things going on that require my attention. Keeping you safe being one of them." he reminded me and I frowned. We had got so comfortable I almost forgot everything that was going on beyond these small stone walls. "Right.. Well I just want you to be careful." he nodded and a small smirk came across his lips. I gently pushed him down into the seat and could see the confused look on his face. But when I ran my hands over his shoulders and went to straddle his lap he caught on. Leaning up to kiss me gently as I sat down. I smiled into the loving kiss, practically drowning from the passion and lust packed into it. I felt his hands rest on my lower back and internally rolled my eyes at his still cautious actions. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I tugged at the hair at the base of his neck, earning a small grunt from the man. He pulled away and I opened my eyes smiling at the look he was giving.

It told me loud and clear that he enjoyed that, but I needed to be mindful of who was really in control. Which made me giggle considering I always find myself doing all the work. He raised a brow and I realized he'd just read my mind, catching me in a distracted moment. Lifting his hand slowly he gripped my jaw harshly but not enough to hurt. He pulled my face closer and looked it over. My heart was beating fast at this point. I could hear it thumping through my head. And then felt it travel down to my core. Giving me the familiar needy feeling. "I don't think you understand why I let you do the work darling." he said and I shook my head softly, asking myself why knowing he was still in my head. "Hmm well maybe its because I dont think you can handle me actually being in control." he taunted and I scoffed, slightly moving my head to roll my eyes but he jerked it slightly to stay in place, staring into his desire filled eyes. I can handle it just fine you prick. I thought and he smirked. "Alright then love, lets see if you can stick to that."

I felt his other hand slide down my back and over my ass, rubbing down the side of my thigh, as he used the one around my jaw to pull me in for a kiss. It took me aback when he was ever so soft about it. Barely grazing my lips. He moved his thumb up and used it to pull down my lower lip. I stared into his eyes watching them swirl around with emotions. He was watching the digit trace over my lip before snapping his eyes into mine when he heard my next thought, recalling the time we'd spent in his office chair a few months ago. He smiled a mischievous grin and lifted it up a tad. I smiled internally as I wrapped my soft lips around the finger, sucking lightly as I didn't tear my eyes from his. However his were locked in on my actions. Watching as I held it there and swirled my tongue around it like a lolly. He pulled it out with a pop! and I smirked at him. "I can not fathom why you enjoy that so much," he spoke softly in his low voice, "nor can I figure out why I enjoy it as well." he finished with a smile. I just stared up at him with big eyes hoping he could feel the want radiating off of me.

He pulled me in once more and my eyes fell shut feeling his lips press to mine. He bit lightly on my lip and I let out a small noise earning a laugh from the man. He slipped his tongue between my lips and deepened the kiss. I felt his hand stroke my thigh up and down gently, every so often running back over my ass. I would feel an almost electric heat travel through my skin where his hands would linger. His hand came up and ran through my hair as he kissed me, hunger in his motions.

It was like I had now unlocked something in him. A new brand of bedroom Severus. Getting heated up and not holding back on his urges. I wasn't complaining either, that was for sure. I'd only been waiting months for this moment. And I was sure based on the air that infiltrated the room that it was going to happen. I slowly grinded my hips down and felt him quickly grab both my hips to stop me, pulling away hastily to look down at me with hooded eyes. In one gaze, he let me know that he was going to ruin me. A once wholesome girl, that had been ever so tainted over the years, and now was fully ready to commit to being a, well to being a whore.

Even if that wasn't the right term it's how I felt, but it wasn't in a self loathing way. Severus didn't catch on and furrowed his brows upon hearing the thought. I smiled, softening my gaze, "I don't mean like a slutty whore, I mean like a..." I looked him in his eyes and squinted as I tried to think of the right word, causing him to gaze at me with amusement. "Like a 'Give me your worst and i'll still love you' kind of whore.." he still kept his wrinkled brows and small smirk, not fully understanding where I was going with this. I gestured to him and he just shook his head. "You've lost me sweetie." he said and I stumbled past the nickname and sighed. "For you Sev, I only want to be that... with you." I said quietly, a sudden shyness coming over me as he stared me down with his familiar dark eyes. I didn't really know myself what I was saying but after that he seemed to understand. "Oh well, we can make that happen darling." he smirked, pulling my chin up to look at him and pull me in for a kiss.