chapter 84: fantasy

a/n: I think this book will end at 95 chapters, then book two will start!
 I wanna add I may not update until I have the book completed (in 10 chapters) to ensure the chapters are good and thought out and uploaded correctly. I dont want to rush the ending and produce a weak one.

I heard Severus welcome someone in and quickly pressed my ear to the door. "What are you doing here?" I heard Severus' deep voice grumble out annoyed and rolled my eyes. "I just needed to have a quick word with you, that is all." I heard an all too familiar sly voice speak and sighed knowing immediately who it was. "Well what is it I haven't got all day." Snape's voice got quieter as I heard him walk over to his desk I presumed. "I need you to make sure you are keeping an eye on some other students as well, and not just catering to your... favorite." I could practically see the sarcastic grin on his face. Snape scoffed, "I treat all my students the same, I don't play favorites Lucius and you know this, what do you really want?" I heard the sound of the blonde mans staff tap on the ground across the room. "Draco has been... falling behind. I need you to make sure he passes all his classes for the year." I held my breath as a long silence filled the room. "Why don't you actually get the boy help, or check up on him for once?" Severus snarled and Lucius let out a huff. "I don't need you of all people to tell me how to raise my son Severus," I rolled my eyes once more at the way the men addressed each other by name, "And it's far too late to get him a tutor." I frowned hearing the way Lucius talked about Draco. I wish Draco would talk to us about what was going on. I knew I could help him somehow. "Fine I'll do it but only this once." I heard Severus agree and could feel the tension rippling through the walls as it radiated off the two men.

"Is that all? You can leave now." I made a face and stifled a laugh at Snape's attempts to rid of the vile man and listened as Lucius didn't answer right away. "Yes that is all for now." I heard him turn on his heel and his staff tap the ground as he walked towards the door, Severus following soon after. "Oh and say hello to my darling Y/n will you? I sure do miss seeing that little... slut parading around." Lucius chirped and I felt my face flush at the name. All I could think of was what was going through Severus' head right now. My handsome Professor stayed silent for a moment and I grew worried he would just snap and kill the man. "She is not yours nor is she a slut." was all Severus growled. I smiled at him defending me and then heard a snarky chuckle escape the blonde man's chest and began to pray for him. "Are you sure about that? Shall I make you recall our little encounter in the garden?" I cupped my mouth at this and my eyes went wide as I awaited Severus' response. He just scoffed in response and I frowned, getting sucked into the drama and now excitedly waiting for Snape's venomous comebacks. "See even you know it's true Severus. That's alright, enjoy her while you still have her." the man taunted with a wink. I could almost hear the sound of Snape's teeth grinding together at this.

"The only truth you speak is my enjoying her, which you rudely interrupted. So, if you dont mind, go fuck yourself Malfoy." he retorted, returning the cocky smirk as he slammed the door after the man. I held in a small gasp and then heard heavy footsteps come closer, quickly stumbling back from the door as he pushed it open and shut it aggressively. I stared at him smiling surely with red cheeks and he sighed, "What?" he asked after I continued staring at him. I stood there in just my bra and pants awkwardly trying to hide the large grin that wanted to overtake my expression. "What?" he repeated and I just shook my head. "Nothing nothing." He stared at me with suspicion before tilting his head slightly, "You were eavesdropping weren't you?"

I let out a giggle and nodded, "Well obviously! Do you expect me of all people not to?" he nodded at that agreeing as he let out a small chuckle. "You're ridiculous." he walked over closer to me and looked me up and down. "I only hope these flushed cheeks are not a result of Malfoys...benighted and moronic claims." he stammered out as he raised a hand to my cheek to pinch it softly. I turned my head in response, hiding the ever-growing redness. "Well? That man's taunting surely does not still get to you," He waited for an answer as I turned my back to him completely. I contemplated the things I could say and how he would respond to them. I knew I couldn't lie about it now and if I did he would surely find out within a matter of seconds. He scoffed and I snapped out of my thoughts, "You are a whore aren't you?" he muttered out in his deep velvety voice, stifling a pathetic, mocking, laugh that wanted to make its way out. I turned around with my jaw dropped and stood up straight, furrowing my brows. "You fucking-" I moved closer as he cut me off, grabbing my upper arms and stopping me. He slid a hand up to my jaw gripping right beneath it, slightly on my neck as well. I quickly shut up and he softened his eyes. "Calm down darling. Let's not pretend it doesn't turn you on to be called such things." I stayed quiet and he looked over my face in admiration. "I just wasn't aware that goes for him...still." he ridiculed. And I swallowed in attempts to ease the dry throat that came upon me.