chapter 85: business

Gimme your thoughts on this chap!

Severus let out a long sigh before quickly collecting himself and grabbing his cloaks from the back of the couch. He used magic to cover his situation until it resolved itself and tucked his wand away before heading out of the school. The truth was he had a meeting to attend to.  Also meaning he was going to be seeing Lucius once again. He arrived at the dreadful man's home and headed to the familiar room as he's done many times before, reluctant to make eye contact with the man that had just imposed on his time with you, and also eavesdropped on your private conversations. Severus gilded past the other members making his way to his usual seat, only looking up once sat down. He locked eyes with Quincy directly across from him and resisted the urge to scoff or roll his eyes as the man gave him a crooked smirk.

He felt eyes on him, surely Malfoys he assumed, but he glanced in that direction anyway. Noticing both Draco and Lucius were subtly looking back, both with entirely different emotions on their faces. Draco was slouched over in his seat and communicated such fear through his young eyes and Severus swallowed as his throat began to feel dry. He knew why Draco was afraid and he didn't judge him at all in fact he only hoped the boy would find his way out of all this. But then he looked at Lucius who had a very small smirk on his face and his brow raised, Severus really had to fight the remarks on that one. He settled for a glare towards the blonde man before changing his gaze to the man's silent wife. She sat straight up with her hands on the table, eagerly waiting for the meeting to begin. Just the second he went to look away he caught her glance up at something and shift in her seat. Following her gaze, Severus hid the smile that threatened to appear on his face as he was met with no other than the chest of Bellatrix Lestrange. He looked back at Narcissa who then flicked her eyes over to his, now aware of his observation. Severus tilted his head and flashed amused eyes and Narcissa rolled her own, looking down to flatten out her dress.

It was no surprise to Severus, and although he never thought to mention it to you, Narcissa and him have had some more intimate interactions over the years. The one they both remember the most was a time they were out drinking late and stumbled upon a younger woman that just so happened to be in need of two lonely friends. Severus always imagined telling you that story when you inevitably brought up experience or threesomes again, and you would probably get a kick out of his game back before you. But what could he say? Some women were drawn to him and whether or not he gave in did not hide from the fact he had an insane amount of skills. His bedroom persona was something that drove women absolutely mad and something they could sense off of him across the bars, most always trying to hook up again but Severus never did more than once, with the exception of Narcissa and a few regulars he had fucked in the past. And although Lucius was well aware of Severus' experience, others were oblivious to the fact, assuming no one in their right mind would be seduced by this hot-headed man. And the good thing about Severus was that he was okay with that, in fact he preferred it. He rather others be unsuspecting and mind their business, unless it's another man that was attempting to one up him then he may step in, but still he would rarely stick around to put up with it. However he remembered where he was, and what reality he was in, knowing that sharing this with you would likely never happen. Soon Severus was brought out of thought when everyone straightened up and their faces flattened in emotion as the Dark Lord made his way in. He slowly walked over to his seat and Severus kept his gaze forward.

"Well good evening everyone." the evil man spoke out and a chill ran down Severus' spine. The pale man looked around the room staring everyone down, "Ah Draco so glad you could make it, time is of the essence child. When do you think the job will be done?" Draco stayed silent looking between his father and the hairless man at the end of the table. He took in a shaky breath before speaking, "I will do it at the end of the school year when most of the students are gone, in just a few weeks." Voldemort nodded as he observed the boy. "And are you ready for the task?" Draco looked at him for a moment, flashing a gaze to Severus before nodding and clearing his throat. "Uh yes Sir, I know exactly what to do." He said with confidence and the Dark Lord smiled. "Excellent, and have you found out any new information regarding Y/n?" Severus remained still at your name hissing from the man's tongue and Draco slowly shook his head, "No Sir she seems to be the same, I have not noticed any changes."