5

(Who I picture as Bryn do what you please with the information.)

I awoke at 5 as usual. I quietly slid out of bed and left a note on the back of the door and on the desk as well as a note on the mirror telling them that I was at the gym and would be back with breakfast. I dressed quickly throwing on a hoodie over my stringer and carrying my lifters in my hand. Once at the gym I take my pre-workout, creatine, and made sure my gallon was filled before writing out my workout and taping it to my phone case. Today would be Back, Shoulder, Chest, and finishing it off with cardio.

WOD:

Dumbbell Bent over rows: 4x12 60 lbs

Deadlift: 4x3 405lbs

Dumbbell Flys: 4x12 50lbs

Benchpress: 4x3 315lbs

Dumbbell shrugs: 4x12 75lbs

Arnold press: 4x3 70lbs

Dumbbell lateral raise: 4x12 45lbs

finish it off with 2 miles at an 8mph pace.

It took me about an hour and a half to finish the workout. I take a look at my calories for the day I had to eat at the most 2820 calories so I could continue my Bulk within that 2820 I have to eat 190 grams of protein. After making a rough layout of what I could eat to meet my goals I walk to the nearest convenience store and purchase a shitton of protein bars, powder, and those quick calorie drinks that have like 40 grams of protein per container I also pick up some cereal for my kids. I walk back to the hotel. Once inside my room, I notice both of my kids still knocked out so I quietly set down all my items and grab my laptop and notebook before heading out of my hotel room so I can start planning today.

I email back everyone on the staff for their time to meet with me if I had told them I would meet with them last night. At 7:45 both of my kids knock lightly on the glass sliding door to alert me to their presence. I wave back before closing my laptop and walking inside the room.

"Morning." I greet them as they both sit on Brett's bed. "I got breakfast?" I offer as I'm always awkward in the mornings.

"YAY!" They shout in unison acting as if I haven't fed them in a year. They quickly get themselves under control as I pull out the box of cinnamon toast crunch. After I pull out both the cereal and the milk I realize that I never bought bowls. I think quick and just decided to let them eat it out of my shaker bottle. I pull out the ball from inside the bottle and dish them out a good serving of cereal before letting them have it.

It worked well as they were excited to eat a bowl of sugary cereal and to eat it out of a non-bowl serving dish. I laugh as I drink my protein shake and eat some cereal. After we all finish I tell them to do their morning routine before I shower.

They finish quickly as all they did was brush their teeth and hair. After they both vacate the bathroom I take a quick shower and dress in slacks and a collared USWNT polo that was gifted to me. I throw my hair into a quick bun before exiting the bathroom and putting on my socks and an old pair of trainers. "I'll be meeting with a bunch of people today some rules apply as for when we are at home. If you need me call me, don't talk to strangers, and don't leave the room unless you have already asked and you have been given the all-clear .got it?"

"Got it!" They respond at the same time as Ansley flips on a show on the TV. I nod before throwing my Notebook, Laptop, and extra pens into my Laptop case and walk to my first appointment, Nutrition.

I walk into the conference room we used last 5 minutes early so I could properly set up everything. Alanah Walks into the room on time with a Dunkin Iced coffee in her left hand and her backpack thrown over her right shoulder. "Goodmorning." She greets sweetly.

"Goodmorning. Sorry for the early start time I wanted to talk to you and Dawn before anyone else. So please tell me who is maintaining and who is in a deficit?"

"Turns out I did lie to you I have 6 players on a surplus, I have 7 set on Maintaining, and 10 on a deficit."

"Okay who is on a surplus and why?"

"Our main focus for them is trying to push them as they haven't made the progress we had hoped for so by putting them in a surplus they have the calories and nutrition to build muscle quickly and safely."

"Correct. Who is on a surplus?"

"Sam Mewis, Emily Sonnett, Rose Lavelle, Ashlyn Harris, Julie Ertz, Teirna Davidson." I write down the list of names making sure to label them as surplus.

"Who is maintaining?"

"Alyssa Naher, Becky Sauerbrunn, Kelley O'hara, Abby Dhalkemper, Jessica Mcdonald, Christen Press, Alex Morgan." I write down the names before turning my attention to Alanna.

Why do we have players in a calorie deficit this close to a tournament?" I hoped it didn't come out offensive but really studies show that having a lower body fat percentage makes you fatigue, constantly cold, and is just overall not productive.

"Most are wanting to establish core strength."

I chuckle at her mistake. "Abs are made in the gym but shown in the kitchen. Core strength is important but I don't want these girls to lean down too much and lose productivity all for some aesthetics."

"I do see where you are coming from"

"After the first practice, we will meet again and change their goals based on performance. Is there any other reason to put the girls on a calorie deficit besides abs?"

"A lot of them thought that by leaning down they would then become faster."

"Thank you for mentioning that to me I will make them faster but they will need to eat more before they could take it on. So who is on a deficit?"

"Mallory Pugh, Tobin Heath, Morgan Brian, Allie Long, Adrianna Franch, Lindsey Horan, Carli Lloyd, Ali Krieger"

"Okay thank you." I check my watch and notice it about 5 past 9. "You are free to go Alanna. I will schedule our next appointment soon so be on the lookout for that." She nods before exiting the room. All of my meetings I have postponed until tonight so I can be there to welcome all the new players. I pack up all of my stuff and walk back to my room