11

Everyone starts laughing at Mal's expense. We quickly get over that and start talking about random things before it turns towards tomorrow.

"So I have a deal running with the players who arrived yesterday. If you all beat your record on the beep test then you will get to see my full workout. You guys can only watch it if everyone at least gets one more lap then their record!" I declare so I can shove it in Dawns face. Don't get me wrong I think she nice and knows what's she's doing but she's also set in her ways.

"I'm down." Megan replies while the new players nod.

"Okay. So what else are we going to do?" I question growing board of standing and the mundane conversation.

"We can do truth or dare?" Kelley suggests.

"Sure just nothing sexual or dangerous!" I set the baseline while staring at Kelley.

She throws her hands up in mock disappointment.

"I'm still your coach!" I shoot back causing then girls to laugh.

"Fine Bryn truth or dare?" Kelley starts out.

"Dare" these girls ain't gonna get any answers out of me.

"I dare you to do a handstand push-up!"

"Ight." I put my left foot forward and go into my handstand. Once my balance is decent I go down all the way. I pause once my head hits the floor before pushing all the way up and extending my arms. After stabilizing I right myself and pull down my shirt that had ridden up while I was inverted. I look at all the girls most have looks of pure astonishment except for Tobin who is blushing bright red.

"I guess it's my turn. Umm Dunn truth or dare?"

"You know what truth." She retorts a little too confident.

"Most embarrassing moment on the pitch?" Her checks turn crimson as she runs through the memories.

"Well umm at my high school our home uniforms were white. . . And you know aunt flow came to visit and I wasn't expecting her for another week so yo girl got a red streak on my white uniform in front of the whole school." The whole team is laughing as Crystal trying to hid the heat in her checks.

——
The game goes on and the question get weirdly passive aggressive. It's my turn again and I'm not looking forward to it.
"Bryn truth or dare?" Emily sonnet questions with a concerning grin coating her facial features.

"Dare."

"I dare you to jump in the pool!"

It wasn't as bad as I thought. "Clothes and all or. . ." I ask to clarify so I don't have to stay sopping wet for too long.

"You can jump in your underwear if that's what your asking."

"Thanks. Well come on." I walk down to the main floor and to the pool as the girls follow me. Once at the pool I grab a towel and place it by the pool before stripping of my shirt and shorts. I take off the brace since it's a bitch to have clean. Once stripped to my undergarments I take a couple steps to the side so my clothes don't get wet and do a weird almost front flip turned back flip into the pool. Once I break the surface of the water I start gasping for air as the "flip" knocked he air out of me. I swim to coping and climb out fo the pool. I grab the towel and dry off before slipping back on my shorts and brace. I towel out my hair and put on my shirt all the girls are just staring at me as I redress.

"Y'all good?" I question slightly concerned for their jaws to be hanging so low.

Kelley walks up to my and starts poking my abs. " it's so life like." I slap her hand away only for her to stare at her hand. "Oh my lord I just touched a Greek goddess!"