12

"Ight see you Heath." I offer up as Tobins figure disappears into the numerous seats lining the walkway. We pull up to the hotel a short time later.

We all walk to the meal room to eat before our free time before dinner. Nothing eventful happened besides sonnett scaring the a soul Ute crap out of Abby. I did have to step in and play referee when Abby started to chase Emily.

After everyone is full we head our different directions me and my kids heading to our room so I could shower and get ready before going to play mini golf.

I dress in jeans and boots as well as polo while my kids dress in shorts and t-shirts. We leave the hotel and drive towards the small mini golf course.

Was I going to absolutely destroy my kids in mini golf. Hell Yes! But will we all have a good time, Yes.

I pay for the three of us. I grab a pink ball, while Brett grabs a purple ball ,Ansley grabs a yellow ball. The first hole was simple you just hit it straight and pray. I sink mine in two puts. Brett sinks his in one while Ansley struggles and makes her in after 3 hits. Hole 2-9 is not very eventful I was in first with 19, Brett had 24, Ansley brought up the rear with 27 but she was far from being out of running. With 9 holes left things were about to spice up.

And spiced up it was hole 18 I was ahead with 36, Brett had 50,and Ansley had 44. I was a clear winner. Well not exactly I might've hit my ball out of designated area four times which carries a +1 stroke penalty so before my ball had even made it down the putting green I was tied with Ansley I finished with a 48. Ansley finished with a 46 making me look like a fool and Brett port sweet Brett ran into my problem. He came out dead last with a hefty score of 55.

We might've made every single golfer in the world cringe but we had fun. Well I should preface by saying the kids had a great time, Ansley was the underdog Brett didn't care since he got ice cream and I was pissed that I had just lost mini golf to a twelve year old.

But I digress we stopped by a little mom and pop ice cream shop. The kids got their fulfillment of sugar for the day while I would just have to deal with two hyper children. But they were too cute to say no to.

We drive back to the hotel with 5 minutes left until dinner. I take that time to head up to our room and wash their hands form the sticky goo that has some How covered almost all their hands. Once washed and cleaned up we walk down to the meal room and grab dinner.

We sit and talk with the staff. The topic of conversation as of now was how they couldn't believe that all the girls had surpassed their goals in fitness testing. All of the staff was trying to take credit for it, the Ats kept saying that they found a new method to tape ankles to allow for stability but giving the girls more mobility in their ankle so they had full range of motion. The staff was talking about the new cleats and how they put in a new lining so their feet didn't take as much stress form impact as if they were to continue wearing the factory made shoe insert. It reminded me of high school like the kids arguing over who caused what drama and so fourth.

I tune out the adult-children's conversations as I talk to Brett about the college football teams to be on the look out for this upcoming season. We talked about the big dawgs you know Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and then the schools on the rise Oregon, Stanford was someone to pay attention to with their running back Bryce Love, Notre Dame even though I disliked them they had a decent football team.

By the time Brett couldn't think of another big school that had a chance at the Natty everyone was finished with supper and was just chilling waiting to be dismissed.

"You all are dismissed. Bed checks will happen at 11 if found out of your room at 11 you will be running laps until you puke. Got it?" I needed the girls to know that yeah I'll joke around but my say is finale and should not be tested.

"Got it!" Echoes through the ball room.

I nod as me and my kids leave the room and head to our room to chill out. Tomorrow would be a shit show.

We would start positioning training which means something goes south and we could be facing injury but that's the risk with sports it only sucks that it's not my body it's my team and if one of them gets seriously injuries then I have to call up someone else to fill their place.

It just sounded like a situation I didn't want to be apart of.

I nod off to bed a little past 9 after both my kids had entered dreamed land.

======
I fucking hate people like please don't talk to me in person. -thank you for listening to my Ted Talk, sincerely J.T.Stork