50

After the trying week leading up to the bruins game. Thankfully for everyone The demons deacons were on their way to their best season in program history after holding the devastating California powerhouse to a scoreless drawl. Bryn was more then surprised and elated that her team was able to hold Jessie Fleming the Canadian star, and Stefan Micha the keeper who is quickly climbing the ranks of the matildas. Their draw is almost solely dedicated to their keeper. Katie made probably 45 saves if not more by the time regulation time ran out.

Arriving back in Winston Salem Bryn heads straight to her home to sleep in her own bed. The kids were used to the ritual. The first day after the game was hell. For everybody. They heard Bryn through the walls at night violently throwing things and shouting at no one.

They never brought it up as Bryn put on a brave face for the kids but they knew she was struggling. Ansley had guessed it was because of her moms death.

The kids had gathered on the floor of ansleys room and pulled out monopoly. Their momma wouldn't be up for at least 3 hours and lucky for them this game took forever.

What they weren't expecting was a harsh pounding on the front door rather then their moms wall that ran along the hallway.

Bryn got up from her spot on the floor of her room where she was doing push up to failure instead of throwing things. She had broken a few valuable things and always regretted it after. So she took a page out of her younger selves book. Do push ups until you are physically unable to continue.

She stalked to the door, not wanting to deal with who ever was on the other side. She opened the door only for her jaw to slack at the visitor.

There standing in the pouring rain was all 5'5 of the Irish defender. Bryn could only pull Kelley into her and squeeze her as if she would disappear in the blink of an eye.

Kelley hugged her back and silently pleaded Bryn would release soon or else she was going to die of asphyxia on Bryns front porch.

Bryn thankfully let go before Kelley turned blue from her lack of oxygen. "What are you doing here?"

"I was bored in Utah not being able to train so I caught the first flight. I'm sorry if I am used you."

"No you're fine. I'm just surprised. I'm sorry. Here get in before you catch a cold." Kelley chuckles at the motherly tendency's of her former coach.

Kelley steps in and ditches her wet shoes at the door. Bryn returns with a dry towel and shoes Kelley to a shower for her to shower and warm herself before talking with Bryn.

Kelley savors her time in the shower. She told Bryn she would wait as long as she needed; but she had needs to an insanely high tolerance for some needs then others.

She dried off and put on fresh clothes before departing from the bathroom and headed to the living room. She found Bryn in the kitchen pouring out bottles upon bottle of beer as she stared lifelessly at the drain. Kelley didn't want to interrupt the moment leaving her standing as stiff as a board as she waited for the college coach to look up from her spot in the kitchen.

After the 13th bottle is flushed down the drain and tossed into the recycling bin does Bryn look up. Her eyes immediately take on a comforting tone as she washes her hands and pushes the recycling bin back into its original spot in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Kelley. I didn't hear you get out of the shower."

"You don't need to apologize and why were you dumping out all of your beer?"

"Because you're here and I don't need it."

"Can we maybe talk somewhere private?"

"Yeah let's head up to my room and we can chat." I just nod and follow her to her room.

"I'm sorry for the mess." She says ashamed as she opens the door. Once inside the room I see the holes in the drywall and the multiple ashtrays filled to the top with ash right outside of the patio door.

"It's fine." We both take a seat on her bed.

"How are you?" They say at the same time causing the tension to lighten between the two. "I'll go first. I'm good. I'm finding better ways to cope everyday. And I've missed you. How about you?"

I can see her swallow heavily before responding. "I'm good. I'm finally accepting that I will never get the closure I probably need from my wife. I've missed you and I'm tired of being angry all the time." She states truly exhausted.

"What has your mental health looked like in the past month?"

"I'm so exhausted. The damn thing never shuts up. My anger is flaring more and I know everyone notices but no one will speak up and my whole staff walks on egg shells around me and I'm just tired of fighting." She rambles off until tears are spouting from her tear ducts.

Kelley can only react by pulling the coach close and cradling her. Like how Bryn did when she was first getting her grip on sobriety.

Bryn after calming down pulls Kelley's face toward her. Right before their lips meet Kelley pushes Bryn away. "I like you Bryn. But you are hurting and I'm not going to be a rebound. I will always support you but I need you to get yourself right before we can even think about starting a relationship."

Bryn only nods and buries her face into my thigh as I continue to stroke her back.

Kelley's words don't last long as Bryn starts doing what she does best and turns up the charm and natural sex appeal. It started off as innocent and comforting looks being shared between the two are now being replaced by heavy lidded eyes and lust strikes irises.

The two sides show off their stamina as they go late into the night and early morning one young each other in the orgasm count before finally tapping out around 2 am where even the breeze from the fan would make their legs shake from pure stimulation.

They both knew this would only cloud their agreement but neither of them cared. Only wanting to be appreciated by the other.

The morning would come and leave them with a handful of issues but at least they would wake up in each other's arms.

===+
Short chapter. Trying out a few new writing styles to better tell my stories.

Also I might unpublish Double duty I favor of how not to date a porn star since this book is very rapidly ending. Please give me your suggestions of what I should do.

Until next time be safe, drink water, and don't die.