16

The girls practiced with a new found fire in the their eyes after my story last night. I didn't just put my foot down I cemented it in concrete. They knew I was here for a job and I wouldn't stop until it was finished. I decided to reward as they were just fine tuning what they started yesterday and let them scrimmage while also letting the two younger keepers pick their teams. I was resting Ashlyn and Alyssa as they were worked harder having to save 3 shots rather then 2. Ash and Alyssa would coach, ash being paired up with A.D and Alyssa being paired up with Jane.

Jane picked the younger players as she meshed better with them knowing they were quick and fast learners, up for change and direction.

I had to stop the scrimmage short as Kelley was getting into with Tobin and Tobin wasn't having it. The shoving match took my attention away away from Pugh sending the ball over crossbar by 30 feet on a great cross from Lavelle. I blow my whistle stopping play indefinitely. I sprint towards the two vets who were soon if not stopped would be throwing haymakers. I grab Tobins jersey and throw her back from Kelley.

Everyone is just staring in awe at the fact that cool, calm Tobin was actively involved in an altercation. "EVERYONE OFF THE FIELD!" I say causing the players to snap out of their trance like state. I grab the two players before they could head for the sidelines. "I will speak with both of you later now it's time to run a Sicarii. I don't care what happened as of now take off your pennies and get on the end-line. You know the rules no talking, no back talk, you quit halfway through and I will put through something worse then the Sicarii and I will make you show up for practice tommorow. Understood?" My voice was stern. I was highly disappointed in the two vets. I was looking at them to be team captains and on the pitch leaders but after that just played out, they might be out of the running.

"Understood!" The both shoot back.

"Start!" They both start as I follow behind them. The two seemed to be racing each other which is stupid as I don't go off of a set number of laps but a time frame. Towards the end of the 20 minutes they were slowing down and becoming sluggish. By the 20th minute it seemed as if they would just drop onto the floor. "Stop!" They sigh in relief only once they realize what is coming next.

I blow my whistle and watch them go. Kelley's mouth has been opening and closing as if she was going to back talk me but decided not to at the chance of doing something worse then this. Tobin has just been focused the whole time.

Once they finish Kelley looks like she wants to bash my head in while Tobin is just trying to stay on her feet and hide her obvious fatigue.

After giving them both a 5 minute break to catch their breathe I hand them both their 20 pound plate and let them go. Kelley keeps glancing st me as if she had the chance to make a break and leave. But after continuously reminder that I am watching her makes her just huff and continue. I stop hen after their 2 lap. I grab the two hurdles form the sidelines and set them up.

"Go!" I check my watch and see they have been at this for 2 and a half hours.
I see Kelley glaring at Hope while Tobin hasn't lifted her gaze from the ground. Kelley stops and I see her try to stand up to leave and pull and Allie but Hope stops her and warns about what may lie ahead. Kelley ends up finishing while Tobin had been stuck.

The fatigue had set in and is having a hard time making it over the hurdle.

I walk towards Christie. "Get the girls on the bus. Me and Tobin will be our past dinner take everyone's gear and I trust my AC to take control. Leave her gear and call it. What rep was she on?" I decide to stop the public viewing of this.