10

Wakng at 5 the next morning I climb out of bed and throw on running shorts and a stringer with a hoodie over it. I make sure everything is in my gym bag before grabbing the key to one of the vans and heading to the gym.

I do legs today leaving me sore and in pain. My knee was still sore from yesterday but I wasn't going to interrupt my split. I grabbed breakfast on my way back.

Arriving at the hotel I limp to my room and shower quickly. I finish my morning routine and put back on my brace over jeans and white t-shirt. I stalk outside to the patio and work on the outline for the new nutrition plans for the girls.

At 6:45 my kids wake up and knock on the glass. I closed the document and walk inside to talk to my kids. They eat breakfast as I go over the day plans for us. "We are going to be with the team for breakfast at 8. Then we will come back here and hangout until the girls from Orlando, Washington get here at 11 and the Seattle girls arriving at 12. Then at 1:30 I have meetings with a couple people from 1:45 till 5. after 5 we can do what ever you want until 8. After dinner with the girls I will have another conversation with the girls but since I don't have anything planned after that we will hangout. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Yeah no problem mama." Ansley says while Brett is to occupied with his ceral to verbally respond but decded to nod in response.

We watch reruns of Spongebob awaiting for breakfast time to approach. Both of the kids finish eating and get ready as I change the channel to the news. Of course the one time I switch it to ESPN they are discussing me.

"The only stat we could pull from her is her sophomore year in highschool she was a 3.5 star recruit for Football and a 4 star recruit for soccer as a goalkeeper recording 50 shutouts in 54 starts in the regular season and has not lost a game in highschool."

"The little bit of film we found of her from all of her highschool sports she was breaking records in swim, Soccer, and had a couple nice grabs in football. But the thing she is most known for is her bodybuilding career. With her teaming up with Chris Bumstead or as popularly known CBum, and Noel Dyzel, As well as teaming up with Stacy 'Bama' Burr for a three day seminar in North Carolina. She also just recently won the Arnold Classic last month."

"She has multiple world records regarding women Deadlift, Womens back squat. Her deadlift record is 675 and back squat 585." The announcers continue causing me to exit from the channel as Ansley emerges from the shower letting Brett shower.

By 8 we were all dressed and ready to head to down to the ballroom ussf rented out for us. Once all the players who had arrived the yesterday were on the meal room I made my way to talk to all the players in caloric deficits. I specified their meeting times if they didn't have time to check their email last night.

After breakfast all are dismissed as I head back up to my room with my kids and finish my nutrition outline. Right before the Orlando and Washingotn girls arrive I send the outline to Alannah so she can properly tailor it so it's safe and efficient.

I head down to the lobby to meet the girls and introduce my self before handing the their key cards and room assignments.

I grab a coffee from Starbucks and review the finished plan for three players that Alannah sent back waiting for the Seattle girls.

They arrive a short time later I greet the two players and tell them to check their email before relaying their room assignments and handing them their key cards. "You have the rest of the day to relax, tomorrow we start training."

They nod and leave as I head up to my room. I chill with my kids for the remaining time until my first meeting.

————
Time skip cuz fuck all that nutrition talk. Dinner

As dinner time rolls around we all file into the ball room and load our plates. I make sure both of my kids eat before sending them out with Abby with the promise of cuddling with them later.

I walk to the front of the room and clap my hands together. Once everyone is looking at me I start to introduce myself formally. "Good evening to all the players who arrived yesterday and today. I'm going to keep introductions short since I have a matter to attend to in about 15 minutes." They didn't need to know that I wanted to spend time with my kids instead of them. "I'm 27, my name is Bryn Woodly and I will be your new head coach going forward. Jill has run into a family emergency and choose to spend the time with her family instead of hoping the family member pulled through. If you want to know anything else please ask your teammates as I had a sorta Q and A last night. I will speak to you all tomorrow morning. Eat light and hydrate. Good night." I leave the room and head back up to my kids room.

I change into shorts and a tank top before jumping into bed with my kids as we watch sponge bob. Once my kids went to sleep I try to follow suit but can't. The memories resurface causing me to get out of bed and locate the nearest 24 hour gym. I get the location and throw on a hoodie over top my clothes and my lifter before grabbing my gym bag and exiting the room.

I drive the thirty minutes and walk into the gym wanting to destroy my body in a positive way. I pay the 50 dollars at the front desk before hopping into my death sets.

All exercises train my legs and we go to failure, not form failure but to the point where I can't physically get the weight up. I do 3 different rounds until finally my knee gives. I try to get back under the bar but after taking two steps I decide against it as my knee is barley holding my body weight. I look at my watch seeing 1 and a half hours have passed since I arrived at the gym. I shower before heading back so I could just crawl into bed. I slip into a clean pair of shorts and an extra shirt.

I drive back to the hotel and walk in limping heavily. I knew I shouldn't of done it but I was trying to stop nic. Reaching the team floor I tried to "sneak" back into my room only for all the girls to be having a POW-WOW in the hallway.

Carli spots me first. "Hey coach?" She slightly questions.

"What are y'all doing out here at-" I look at my watch. "11:45?" I retort

"Just hanging out." One do the youngings offer.

"Can I join?" It was dumb and I knew I should've just gone to bed but I was bored and there was no way I could go to sleep after the memories that resurfaced.

"Come on coach grab a seat." Alex offers up as she scoots over.

"Thanks" I state was I walk over towards them and lean against the nearest wall.

Mallory points towards the brace "what happened?"

I decide to mess with her since she doesn't know about the injury. " you think this is bad the other guy is way worse. Never mix booze and Alcohol!" All the players who arrived yesterday try to contain their laugh as the players who arrived today look a little peeved out.

After about another minute I decide to end the joke for Mal's sanity. " Nah I'm just messing with you. I tore everything in my knee a few years back and while I was lifting I today I think I tweaked it." The players nod in sympathy as they have all been in my situation.

=====
This was written on my phone so sorry for the mistakes.