27

I startle awake as something on top of me shifts. I try to sit up but the weight of whatever is on top of me traps me. I try to open my eyes only to be blinded in sorts by hair.

Okay so a person is on top of me great. I think back to the night before and connect the dots. After connecting the dots I relaxed knowing who is on top of me. I'm able to slightly move the hair out of my eyes enough to look at the clock. It's about 10 till 5 when my alarm should ring.

I try to look towards the other bed but the plethora of red hair and the head of the defender interrupt my view. I decide to just chill out before my alarm will ring which in theory should wake us both.

The ten minutes pass rather quickly. When the alarm blares it sends the person on top of me almost tumbling out of bed. I catch her before she falls to floor. She looks up at me and the emotions on her face where priceless.

"Come on Ohara wanna head to the gym?" I question trying to ease her confusion.

She takes a moment to process what I said before responding. "Yeah give me a few to freshen up."

"Will do." I say she picks herself off the bed and walks to the bathroom with some clothes in her hand.

I look at the other bed and see Becky wrapped around Alyssa in almost a koala hug. Alyssa is awake probably from my alarm as Becky is knocked out.

I decide to fuck with Alyssa and send her a pointed glare. She just raised her hands slightly and points to Becky as of justifying her actions. I just chuckle in response to show her that I'm just messing about.

Kelley comes out of the bathroom soon after. "You ready to go?" She questions.

"Yeah. We can hit whatever you like. I can put very much added weight on my knee for a little bit so I'll walk you through everything how bout that."

"Sure." She responds so I grab my phone and exit the room. I stop by mine to grab the keys to a rental car.

We walk down to the lobby and in to the rental car in silence. It isn't until I turn on to Main Street does Kelley break the silence.

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Why did I wake up on top of you?" She questions blushing bright red.

"You were not in a good place last night so I calmed you down and you fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you up so I just stayed. Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You're fine I was just confused . I couldn't remember anything after dinner so I freaked out and thought I relapsed."

"You didn't relapse." I say as we pull into the gym parking lot. I walk in and pay for Kelley since I already have a membership. "What do you wanna hot today?"

"Arms."

"Okay so since I know your one rep max on most things give me a minute to draw you up a plan."

She only nods as I open my gym shark app and write out her plan. Sh would probably kill me after taht is if she can lift her arms.

—-

Kelley didn't seem to hate me too much after the workout as she was too busy trying to stretch out her arms. "Hey you got a pump. Give it 20 minutes and it will go away."

"Whatever it is I don't like it." She huffs.

"I used to He my pump until I realized it made you bigger since your muscles had just been torn it's rebuilding making your muscles bulge. It's why bodybuilders look so much bigger on Instagram per say then they do I real life as most of them only post photos with a pump."

"But it's uncomfortable." She retorts trying to work out knot in her bicep.

"It goes away. But on a serious note how do you feel?"

"Really good. I'll probably get a membership there."

"It's a great gym I'll make you a split and write out the work out so all you have to do is show up and work."

"Could you do that."

"It's almost done already. I tailored your plan to get lean instead of bulky. Even thought it would take you years to get massive it would just be optimal to build up the muscle stamina rather then the strength."

"Really I think I could get massive."

"You're short which is a plus but it took me 7 years to get to this stage." I state using my left hand to point towards my body.

"What does my height have to do with anything?"

"I don't know all the science behind it but it has to do with the length of the muscles so they are perceived as bigger because the muscle is shorter or that's at least what my old trainer used to say.

"I guess that makes sense."She says as we pull into the hotel parking lot.

"Well you got about an hour until breakfast. Shower up and chill out. I'll email you the workout plan once it's done."

"I'll be on the look out for it." She says exiting the car and entering the hotel. I decide since I have at least a little time to kill I'm gonna head to a park a couple blocks away from the gym and smoke.

My mind was so clouded that I could barley process anything normal. It was just jumping from thought to thought as if it was on a pogo stick.

=====
Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. Wasn't really planning on it but fuck it you know.

Also check out Reebok's by Miki Ratsula they're a real one man