52

The day was spent at the park and around town, the kids wanting to show Kelley everything Winston has to offer. By the end of the day the kids were worn out. Arriving home they hugged Bryn and headed to bed.

Bryn tucked them in and went back to her room. Kelley sat on the bed awkwardly. The both knew they would need to discuss what Kelley found earlier but neither of them wanted to delve into such a heavy conversation after such a happy day.

"Can we please talk about it tomorrow. I'm happy right now and i don't want to ruin what we have going for us right now with a mistake?"

Kelley wanted to know everything about the coach, refrains from pushing Bryn as she obviously lost the baby. "Okay we can talk about it tomorrow. Now come here I want to hold you. We haven't had much us time."

"Well I have 2 kids. I don't even get that much alone time." She jokes.

"Hey can I train with your girls these next few weeks?"

"Aren't you on IR?"

"Well can you have an AT look at me?"

"I'll have them look at you tomorrow."

"Thank you." The pair snuggles closer as they lay in bed together. Not wanting to sleep as to savor the time they have together.

"How about we go back and forth learning the basic stuff about each other?"

"Sure. I'll go first. Favorite Movie?"

"The old Guard, you?"

"Riot."

"Favorite color?"

"Yellow."

"Red."

The pair go back and forth into the wee hours of the mornings. Nothing sexual just light and airy conversation.

The were woken up by a not so fun method. The two rambunctious kids came barreling into the room and started jumping on their stomachs to wake them up.  The two older woman shoot up and grasp their stomach after 2 children jumped on them making it seem as it their organs were being rearranged and not in the fun way.

Bryn shoed the kids out of the room and looked at Kelley before they both bursted out laughing. "Well good morning."

They both get out form under the heavy sheets and head to the bathroom to brush their teeth and make themselves not look homeless.

After achieving mentally sane person appearance they exit the room and meet with the kids. "Why was Kelley sleeping with you momma?" Brett questions as Ansley bites back her laughter only to receive a pointed look from her mom.

"Because we were watching tv and fell asleep."

"Okay. Well what's for breakfast?"

"How about we grab something on your way to school?"

The kids nod excited to eat something rather then Cheerios. They get dressed and do their morning routines as Bryn showers and dresses in wake forest gear.

They drop the kids off before heading to the Decans training field. Bryn calls all the girl to the stadium after they dress in their practice gear. This would be their first of 3 meetings of the day. 6:30- 7:45 cardio/conditioning. 1-3 film, team meeting, physio, and tutor time. And then the last practice at 6-9 working on positional tactics and fundamental.

Bryn gathered them all on the pitch away from the tunnel where Kelley was currently talking to the head AT who would check her over.

"So we all hate 6:30 practices I know. I have a surprise guest who will come later in the day. Right now we will just be working on stamina. The game don't won in the first 15 or the first 30. It's won in the last 15. We need our stamina up to make it to the last 15. So for all of you I talked to the football coach who has given us access to his teams practice field. Since you all are so great I decided to make you run stair masters. 20 reps. Up and down only counts as one. Now come on." The girls follow Bryn across campus to the Demon Decans practice stadium. The all line up at the bottom landing deck and await Bryan whistle.