43

Arriving back at the hotel I shower and get ready for the club. Christie said she would watch after my kids to allow me to celebrate our win.

I dress in jeans, boots, and our world champion shorts from Nike. I pair it with my vans and a SnapBack before meeting the team in the lobby. We board the bus and head to a bar we rented out.

We eat and drink, mostly drink. Kelley decided to stay back with the rest of the coaching staff. Christi told me that Kelley had volunteered to watch them and I approved. I mean she's responsible and I knew Christi would be in the room with them since her kids are there as well.

I start out with a jack and coke as the night progresses I start to lose count of what I'm drinking.

About 4 drinks in Tobin pulls me away front the group. "Since your not the coach anymore can we maybe. . ." She never finishes her sentence as her lips crash on mine.

I don't know if I'm just lonely or if I actually like her as I deepen the kids and slip my knee between her legs allowing her to grind on it as I press her against the wall. I only pull away when she smiles into the kiss breaking the air tight seal.

She drunkenly smiles at me as she walks back out to the dance floor to rejoin the girls. I make my way back to the bar and order another drink as I shoot the rest of mine back. Tonight would most likely lead to a mistake but I'm willing to make it.

A mistake is a choice you haven't made yet and I've made a lot of choices.

As the night winds down and the morning starts approaching I'm about 9 drinks in counting for of the same woman. Tobin pulls me off my stool and out of the bar. We hail a cab and make it back to the hotel.

She tries to talk to me but everything just sounds like mumbling as my drunken mind can't comprehend anything.

She pulls me up to her room and opens the door. She walks into the bathroom as I try to drink a water bottle but really end up spilling it mostly in my lap.

She comes out of the bathroom and sexily walks towards me or at least what I'm able to comprehend is sexy.

She walks between my legs and leans towards my ear. "Fuck me!" She seductively whispers.

All I can do is nod as I pull her in by her belt loops and turns her around before laying her on the bed. I strip her of her shirt and pants. I kiss down her body before she tugs on my shirt. I discard my shirt and pants as I continue my exploration of her perfect body.

I what I can to please her, working hard until the early morning where both of us pass out due to exhaustion.

I'm woken by a horrid shriek causing me to jerk forward as the my hangover is kicking my ass. I look at the door to find Christen staring at me. I look down and notice my sports bra and underwear still on. I stand up and exit the bed as I head for my jeans were I hid Advil in my wallet. I pop two Advil tablets and put on my jeans as I stare at Christen.

"What's up?" I question trying to sound semi professional. Knowing that I'm failing in doing so as she just caught me basically naked in bed with my player-former player.

"What happened?"

"I have no idea. I'm going to go get my kids. What time is it?" I question the curly hairs forward as I try to run my hands through my messy hair.

"It's 2 in the afternoon."

"Okay thank you." I say as I walk around the forward and head to my room. Entering my room I head to the shower as to not walk past Kelley smelling like Tobin.

I don't know why I care if Kelley smells Tobin on me but I do. I shower a long hot shower, causing my back to burn. Apparently Tobin did a number on my back since it feels like a thousand ant bites covering my back. After the shower I walk out in a towel. I walk past the three people and grab clothes before changing in the bathroom and brushing my teeth to remove the stale taste of camel crush menthols, jack Daniels, and coke.

I put on deader at and re-emerge into my room. "Hey kell. Hey kids." I say as if I didn't just ditch them last night.

If I'm being honest I have no idea what happened last night.

"Hey Bryn can I ask you something out in the hall?"

"Sure" we walk outside into the hallway away from young ears.

"What happened last night?" She questions with a bitter tone.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I have no idea I don't remember anything past 10 pm and I woke up in a random room this morning."

"Where you clothed?" She questions Genuinely concerned.

For Kelley's sake I lie. "Yeah I was closed. It was one of our players room. I just don't know who's room."

"Okay that's good."

"How were the kids? I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you with them. I meant to come back at like 11 but some who that didn't work out."

"The kids were great. We watched movies and few asleep at like 10. We woke up at 8 and went to grab food at the cafe downstairs before we continued our sponge bob marathon. They were great."

"Awesome. Again I can't thank you enough for watching them." She just nods as we walk back inside the room. Kelley grabs her stuff before heading to her room snd Tobin knocks on the door. I shut the door behind me as to not let the kids hear.

"Why did you leave this morning?" She questions lazily. Her hair still messed up from last night and a dark hickey dawning on the tan skin on the nape of her neck.

"Christen walked in. I had to get my kids I'm sorry I didn't wake you. I figured you should sleep."

"Do you remember what happened last night?"she questions hopefully.

"No after about 10 on everything is fuzzy."

"Oh okay." She sounds sad. I stop her before she can walk away.

"Why what happened?"

"We slept together Bryn!" She whisper shouts.

"Okay?" I question confused. I mean I put together that much.

"What does that mean for us?"

Wow this girl truly is a lesbian. We kiss twice and now she wants to Move in with me.

"How about this." Since you have like a 2 month club break you come visit me and the kids in NC there we will see where this goes. Does that work?" She only nods before pecking me on the lips and leaving to go back to who knows where.

====
Oops.

Also covid or no covid in this book?