8

"Are you single?" Everyone seems toe edge closer in their seat to hear my answer

"Yes but after getting out of a 7 year relationship I'm just going to take a break and focus on me and my kids before anything else."

Tobin goes next, "What position did you play?"

"In what sport?" I retort.

"Soccer."

"Keeper mostly but if we were up by enough I would get put in as a forward and bag a couple goals."

Kelley asks her question next. "What all sports did you play?"

"In highschool I played, Soccer, Football, Softball, Rugby, I ran track, swam, wrestled, and if you count Chess- I was the chess captain."

Becky goes next. "Whats your rating?" Everyone besides Tierna, Carli and Alyssa stares at Becky in confusion

"The last time I played competitively and was kept score of I clocked in at 2306" Becky, Carli, and Alyssa's jaw's hit the floor.

"What are they talking about?" Morgan Brian inquires.

"So in chess 100 is like a beggingers score, the highest recorded score or record is 2882 which is held by Magnus Carlsen, who is a Grandmaster at chess My score being so high means I lose very few." The others nod but still look confused but decide against further questioning.

Julie Ertz's questions me next. "Don't you lift?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"One your tricept is bulging from under your sleeve and my husband follows you on Instagram."

"Okay, is there another question or was that it?"

"Oh yeah did you win your competition a couple weeks back?"

"Yeah I came 1st. I'll post those photos tomorrow."

Emily sonnett goes next. "Can you pose for us?"

"What pose, I have double bicept, Lat spread, I would do my quads but I'm not taking my pants off in front of you all, And then I have just my overall physique pose?"

"Over all, since I have little to no idea what you just said."

"Can I take off my shirt or will it make any of you feel uncomfortable?" I question genuinely.

"Take it off!" A few of them shout while a couple of the younger players pretend to throw bills on to the stage.

I do as told and take off my shirt before tucking it into my back pocket. I know it won't look quiet right as I have literally no pump and I'm bloating from all the water and food I've eaten. I still get a few wolf whistles. I put back on my shirt.

Lindsey gets to ask the next question. "What is your favorite muscle or muscle group to train?"

"Good question either Tricep or I really like traingi back as it makes me overall bigger."

Kelley quips from her spot near the wall. "Let's have a pushup contest right here?"

"I'm game." I state as I start unbottuning the top two buttons on my polo. She goes a little white in the face after being called on her bluff.

Everyone gets it worked out Kelley takes off her shirt as I follow suit, I have Alyssa counting for me and Becky counting for Kelley. Once sonnett says go I just start repping them out I was going slower then kelley but I made sure to pace my self as once Kelley hits 45 she started struggling. By the time she dipped out at 56 I was at 73 and going strong. I knocked out the last two as the fatigue set in and stood back up.

"Nice job O'hara." I state holding out my hand to shake.

She instead of shaking my hand holds out her index finger and starts poking my shoulder. "It's so life like!" She says in pure astonishment getting a lugh from her teammates.

"Alright next question."

Tierra goes next. "What made you start lifting competiveley?"

"After my knee went I lost the ability to play all sports and with sports literally being my life I had to do something. I feel into a really bad depression and during pt we would work my knee as much as we could but it was so sensitive that we would switch to arms as they thought I would never be able to walk unassisted so they wanted to make sure I would have the strength to hold myself. After a year I feel in love with the process but also I couldn't really work besides online so it was just a way to stay active. After two years my friend Matt signed me up for a bodybuilding competition and I failed. I came dead last but it served as motivation and a year after that I won and now I'm competing on the world stage. I hope that answers your question."

All of the players are either looking at me in amazement or pity. 

Alyssa speaks up next. " Can you take us through one of your workouts?"

"How about this if everyone can beat their previous record on the beep test I will show you my full workout?" I offer up to see if I could improve team progress over a simple overview of my workout. They all nod in agreement. Before the next person can ask their question my alarm buzzed alerting me of my meeting with Dawn.

"I'm so sorry but we have run over time and I have meeting in 5 minutes. You all are dismissed and if you have any questions relating to the schedule please email me. But right now I have to run." I leave the room and head up to my room to grab my notebook, computer and tuck in my kids since this meeting will run over.

I walk into the conference room and meet with Dawn.

Over in the other room the players are discussing their new coach.