Manjiro Sano x Reader

TEASE

Why is the gang currently looking at you as if you committed the greatest sin of all time? Why were the girls screaming 'kyaaah!' 'kyaaah' with Emma looking worriedly at a tall male who was pale as a ghost and why is your brother looking like he is about to pass out any moment? Well, let me tell you a funny story why you're in this current situation. Ehem! A little background first before the start of the main story. You were born as the youngest and meant that your older brother had always looked after you right? Teaching you stuff that you need to do on your daily life such as what do to or not to do and so on. Only if your brother is NORMAL but nope. You have a badass brother who teaches you how to fight and how to effectively slam someone's head to the ground and call it 'self defense'. And uh, for years you've lived a very... action packed life...

Now, you're currently 15 and just wanted to live a normal life away from all the violence but violence always has a way to find you and mess up your peaceful life. Not to mention being treated as the baby sister of the Tokyo Manji Gang meant that these knuckleheads were always with you 24/7. May it be in school or in your house, Weekdays to weekends. You had enough of their shit and tried to flee from them but they'd pull a 'you don't love me/us anymore?' card or the 'I- I'm sorry for being like this. I can't help it that I was born useless and violent' card so you, a softhearted person, would always fall for their shit even if they do it a hundred times over. You'd always grumble to yourself about not falling for their antics but you can't seem to help it.

The gang members weren't that bad, I mean you are very close with them especially the captains and vice captains. It's just that you want to try to have a peaceful day without seeing violence or hear cussing but you must have done something in your past to deserve this kind of life. Ryuguji Ken or Draken/Ken-chin or whatever the gang calls him, He is your dearest older brother and the one who taught you how to fight. He is the vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang and Mikey's personal caretaker. Who the hell is Mikey? Why does the vice president of the strongest gang have to be his caretaker? Well, He is Sano Manjiro, the president of the gang but you'd often tease him, telling him he looks like a child rather than one of the strongest fighters there is.

He is older than you by a few months so he always tells you to call him 'Mikey-nii sama' which you cringed at. Now, your brother wanted you to attend their meeting since you were part of the gang (they forced you to join when you were a bit younger so that you're 'cool af' as baji would say and you the gullible child you are agreed, now you're on the verge of losing it) and Mikey was currently being a brat and was constantly follow you and grumbling about you not calling him 'Mikey-nii sama' you rolled your eyes and told him your brother was looking for him, so he left your side as you made a run for it. Running straight for the farthest members, you saw Baji and Chifuyu who were currently talking about something with Mitsuya. Perfect!!! You thought as you ran in their direction.

"Oh? What are you doing here (f/n)?" Mitsuya said smiling at you as you grinned up at him putting a finger on your lips, giving him a 'shhh' sign, he chuckled and nodded. "Keisuke please come closer" you whispered as you grabbed Baji's jacket and pulled him on your right side as he looked at you worriedly thinking you were hiding from an enemy, "Chi! You too" you said pulling his hand as he chuckled. "Okay2. Why tho?" he asked as you shushed him. "Mitsu stand here" you pointed in front of you as he nodded following your orders. "What is happening? Are you being hunting down or something?" Baji asked. "It's hunted down Baji-san" Chifuyu corrected. "So are you (f/n)?" as you rolled your eyes. "I'm not an animal to be hunted down Keisuke" you grumbled as he smiled at you. "Well, you look like a little rabbit for me" he said as you grinned. "Want this rabbit to kick your balls?" you gave him a close eyed smile as he paled and shook his head. "Good. Now please keep quiet Keisuke" you said as he nodded.