Haitani Brothers x Reader

FEVER

Laying in bed as you felt your whole body burn and a pounding in your head can be felt. Nope, you're not hangover. Lol. You're having a fever and a high one at that. You groaned as you texted your best friend telling her you're going to be absent today and tomorrow if your fever won't subside. Getting up, you felt your world spinning as soon as you stood up. "Why does the medicine cabinet have to be down stairs?" you grumbled as you slowly went down the stairs. Grabbing some water, you drank the medicine and sighed. Going back to your room, you cuddled with the big teddy bear given by your childhood friends as you slowly fell asleep.

Rin was looking around your classroom hoping to borrow your calculator for math class when he saw your empty seat. "Where is she?" he mumbled as your best friend saw him and stood up. "Are you looking for (f/n)?" she asked as he nodded. "Is she running late or something?" he asked as she shook her head. "She's going to be absent today and tomorrow." She answered as he raised an eyebrow. "don't tell me she's skipping class when she told me and nii-san to attend school" he grumbled as your best friend giggled. "Nope. Do you think she'll skip?" she asked as Rin shook his head. "She has a fever and will be absent. Do you need anything?" she asked as he shook his head. "Then I'm skipping too" he mumbled and walked away. Your best friend smiled. "Please look after her Haitani-kun" she smiled as Rin blushed and nodded.

Not long after, Ran went to your room to look for you too. "(b/f/n)-chan have you seen (f/n)? I need to borrow her English dictionary" he asked as your best friend shook her head and also told him what she told Rin. "Oh is that so?" he murmured. "Then I'll skip and take care of her." He smiled and thanked your best friend as he walked away. "Are you okay?" one of their classmates asked as she raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. "Those brothers are ruthless gang members. Aren't you scared?" she asked looking pale as you best friend shrugged. "They are nothing but a bunch of submissive puppies" she answered while going back to her seat. "Submissive puppies?" they all mumbled and thought about what they saw a few times at streets where the brothers were picking fights. More like aggressive rabid dogs. They thought before the bell rang.

They were indeed scary at first but when (f/n) introduced me to them, they seem pretty harmless not unless you pick a fight first which is a once in a blue moon type of thing or if someone bullies (f/n), then they'll face hell which is stupid of them. She thought as she smiled. But still, she's so dense to just think they look at her as a mere childhood friend. Oh well, where is the fun in getting her affections easily? Lol. Suffer you dog shits I won't be helping you both unless you introduce me to Kakucho. She thought before listening to class. Rindou was buying some medicines from the convenience store when someone tapped his shoulder. As he looked back, he saw his brother looking at him disapprovingly. "Why didn't you tell me you're skipping and going to her house? I've been looking for you all over school and you weren't even answering your phone." He grumbled as Rindou grabbed his phone and saw 5 missed calls and 12 messages. "Sorry nii-san. I was in a rush since (b/f/n) said she has a high fever and knowing (f/n) she would just drink medicine and sleep again without eating something" he said as Ran nodded in agreement.

"Are you done? Let's buy some food for her after buying the medicines" he suggested as the shorter male nodded. After paying for the medicine, they both went to your favorite restaurant that serves yummy porridge. Ran ordered a porridge for takeout while Rindou bought some fruits that he saw. "All done?" he asked his older brother who paid for the porridge. "Yeah. Let's go" he said as he grabbed the food and both of them went to your house. They rang the door bell but there was no response. They rang it again but there was nothing but silence. They looked at each other with wide eyes thinking something would have happened to you but you opened the door with a flushed face as they sighed in relief. "Ran-nii? Rin? Why are you-" you coughed as Ran carried you back up your room as Rin sliced the fruits in your kitchen. He saw your mom's note saying she's going to your grandparent's place with your dad and will be back on the weekends.