Sano Shinichiro x Reader

~A/N: In this chapter Shin didn't die. He is safe lol

AGE GAP

Being one of the talented students at the Dojo, you and Mikey would often train and spar together. The two of you grew close and became best friends along with Baji Keisuke, who's one of the top 3 in the dojo. The first time you met your crush was when he dropped by the dojo and talked to Baji for a while before running for his life when his grandfather, your instructor, called him.

"Damn that grandson of mine" he mumbled as you stared at him. He looked back at you and smiled. "Don't end up with that type of boy. Okay (f/n)-chan?" he said patting your head as you giggled. "Let's end our training session here." You nodded and bowed. "Mikey! It's your turn" he called and you went to Baji who was smiling at you and holding out a towel. "Thanks Kei" you said as you wiped your sweat. "Here. Water" he handed you his water bottle as you gladly accepted it since Mikey drank all your water.

"Who were you talking to Kei?" you asked. "It was Shinichiro. Mikey's older brother" he answered as you nodded. "Why?" he asked as you shrugged. "It's the first time I saw him" you said as he nodded. Both of you watched Mikey as Baji whistled. "He really is strong" he murmured as you laid your head on his shoulder. "You are too" you smiled as he grinned at you. "Of course, I am but Mikey is on another level" he said smiling at his friend. You nodded, agreeing to what Baji just stated. He is strong indeed. Out of 20 spars you did, you only won 7 times.

Mikey's training was done and he jogged towards you. "(f/n)-chan can I borrow your towel?" you raised an eyebrow at him. "Where is yours? And no, I already used this and is already full of sweat" he shrugged and grabbed the towel that was on your shoulder and wiped his sweat. Your eyes widened as you stood up and tried to grab it. "Mikey! Give it back!!! That's so unsanitary!!" you shouted as he laughed. "I don't really care (f/n)-chin. It smell like you, so I don't really care" he argued as you finally caught him and grabbed your towel. "Why don't you get Kei's towel then?" you rolled your eyes. "Nope. It stinks" he said and you heard Baji yell 'Hey! It does not!' at the back as you giggled while Mikey chuckled.

As the three of you finished changing clothes, Mikey wanted to get some Doriyakis which was just a block before your house so you nodded. Baji and Mikey would often take you home when practice ends a bit late. The three of you were about to leave when you heard someone calling Mikey. Looking back, you saw the guy that Baji was talking to earlier but this time, he had his hair down which made him look more handsome. "Mikey! Where are you going again?" he asked as Mikey shrugged. "Baji's going to buy me Doriyakis and I'll take (f/n)-chin home" he said. You heard Baji protesting but he ignored him causing you to giggle. The older male looked at you as you gave him a small smile. He blushed and covered his face as you looked at him weirdly. "Baji did you tell your mom that you're coming home late?" he asked as the other male shook his head. "Then you need to go home now or else she'll worry" Baji looked at you as you nodded. "I'm fine Kei. You can go home first" you smiled as he nodded and waved good bye.

Shinichiro looked at you and cleared his throat. "Then I'll take her home. You go back and help Emma." He said as Mikey looked at him suspiciously but agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow (f/n)-chin!" he said as you nodded. "Bye bye" you waved as he dashed back to his house. "Uhm.." Shinichiro scratched the back of his head. "Oh! It was rude of me. I'm (l/n) (f/n)" you introduced yourself with a smile as he felt his heartbeat quicken. "I'm Sano Shinichiro, Mikey and Emma's older brother" he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Sano-san" you said as he flinched. "Don't call me that. It sounds like you're talking to my grandpa" he said as he grimaced. Giggling at the older male, you smiled and took a step closer. "Then let's go home, Shin-nii" you said as his eyes widened.

He nodded and walked beside you. If she's not a child, I would've thought she was flirting with me and I would have flirted back... wait... that's so wrong in many ways. He thought while mentally slapping himself for thinking a child who was 10 years younger than him was beautiful and naturally flirty. The two of you arrived at your house as you waved him good bye. "Thank you for taking me home Shin-nii!" you said as he chuckled. "No problem. See you tomorrow" he smiled as you nodded and went in. "Such a handsome brother" you murmured before going to the kitchen to greet your mom who was cooking and your dad who was setting the table.