Bonten x Reader

OATH

~A/n: PART 2 of Masterpiece!

As you opened your eyes, you immediately winced feeling your head about to break in half. "What the fuck?" you grumbled as the door to your room opened. Mikey came into view holding a cup of water and some pain killers. "Manjiro..." you murmured as he sat beside you and kissed your forehead. "Here. Drink this" he gave you the pain killers as you nodded. "Why does my head hurt? Damn... I feel like it's about to split in half" you grumbled as he sighed. "You drank strong alcohol and now you're having a hangover" he said as you furrowed your eyebrows. "I don't remember drinking any alcohol" you said as Mikey sighed.

Did I really drink alcohol? I don't remember... Wait... you thought as your eyes widened. "Was it..." you murmured as Mikey nodded. "It was the glass that Haruchiyo was holding." Mikey answered as you facepalmed. "I shouldn't have drunk anything he was holding. That was a stupid move" you said laying back down. You pulled Mikey's sleeve as you patted the space beside you. He smiled and laid down. "Sorry Manjiro. I didn't know it was alcohol. Did I give you a hard time?" you asked caressing his cheek as he furrowed his eyebrows before sighing and kissing your forehead. "Just don't ever eat or drink something he gives you. Okay?" he sternly said as you giggled and nodded.

The two of you laid there and talked about a lot of things but when you asked what happened when you were drunk, he'd just brush it off or change the topic. You furrowed your eyebrows at him as he just shrugged. I must have done something yesterday... you thought as a knock was heard followed by Kakucho's voice saying it's time for breakfast. Mikey stood up and waited for you as you opened your arms. He chuckled and pulled you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Sometime I wonder if you're a human or an ape" he said as you lightly smacked his shoulder. "Are you calling your sister an ape?" you looked at him with disapproval as he chuckled. "A cute ape" he answered. "Do you think adding 'cute' in front of 'ape' would make me feel better?" you grumbled as he just smiled not answering you.

He still had a playful side with you but to others, he is nothing but a heartless man. Shinichiro and Emma would be sad if he would truly end up like that. Even though you met Izana not long ago, he still stood as a brother to you even if you weren't blood related. Losing them took a toll on you. You wanted to leave this hellhole and go to where they are but you still have Mikey beside you. You didn't want to leave him here alone. The moment you slit your wrist, was the time he just arrived from school with Draken and Takemichi behind him. His eyes widened as you mouthed 'sorry' and slit your wrist again with the bloody razor. "What the fuck?!" Draken yelled as he immediately ran towards you and grabbed the blade throwing it away. Takemichi rushed to grab something that could stop the blood as Mikey froze as fear began to swallow him.

"Mikey!! Call an ambulance now! She's losing so much blood!" Draken shouted but your brother was too scared to move. He clicked his tongue as he carried you to his motorcycle and sped to the hospital. Takemichi shook Mikey telling him they have to go. He looked at Takemichi full of fear as the other male grabbed his hand giving it a tight squeeze. "She'll be fine. Let's go Mikey-kun" he said as Mikey nodded. They travelled to the hospital and searched for Draken. They saw him standing next to your room his clothes full of your blood. "Is (f/n)-chan alright?" he asked as Draken sighed. "Yeah. She lost too much blood but she's going to be okay" he said. He looked at Mikey as he patted his shoulder comforting him as Mikey nodded. "Takemichi come with me. Help me with the papers." Draken said as Takemichi nodded.

Mikey went in your room to see you sleeping peacefully. His eyes zoomed in to your wrist that was wrapped in bandages. He sat on the chair beside your bed as tears slowly rolled down his cheek. "Please..." he murmured as your eye twitched and slowly opened to see your brother with his head down, sobbing. "Please don't leave me too..." he murmured as your heart clenched. How could I leave him behind? I still have him... you regretted your choice of committing suicide as your heart was clouded. You weren't thinking straight. "I- I'm sorry..." you murmured as his looked at you and stood up as he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry Manjiro" you sobbed as he said it was okay.