Haitani Ran x Reader

~A/n: This is already in the Bonten Era 😊

FAMILIAR

"Ran~" a girl called his name as he smiled. "Coming love" he replied as the girl giggled and was slowly walking away from him. "Where are you going?" he asked but the girl didn't answer, she just continued walking. "Wait!" he yelled but she didn't look back, not even once. Running towards her, he bit his lip as the distance didn't even shorten. "****" he called out and before he could grab you, his eyes shot wide open as his alarm blared beside him.

"Fuck..." he murmured grabbing his phone and turning the alarm off.  He laid back down as he sighed. "How many times has it already been?" he murmured as the same dream was repeating over and over again like a broken record. He stood up and went straight to the bathroom as he took a bath. His mind was still wandering to the girl in his dreams. He can't seem to remember the name of the woman he called.

As he finished, he grabbed his favorite suite and changed. A knock was heard as he told that person to come in. "Brother" Rindou's head pop up from behind the door as he went in. "I'm almost done" he replied as Rindou nodded and looked at his messy room before sighing. He began to fix his brother's bed as Ran finished his daily routine. "I'm done" he said as Rindou nodded. "I'm done too." He answered placing Ran's used clothes inside the laundry basket.

The older male chuckled as the younger one sighed. "Can you at least place your clothes in the laundry basket?" Rindou said as they exited Ran's room. "Yes yes. I'll do it next time" he grinned as Rindou shakes his head. "I heard that a couple of times already" he grumbled as the taller male patted his head. They both entered the dining room and grabbed some pancakes that Kakucho was making. "Do you want coffee Rinrin?" he asked as Rindou nodded, tired of correcting his brother.

"Thank you for today's breakfast" Rindou said as Kakucho nodded his head and continued cooking. After eating, they washed their dishes and went out for their mission today. "Where are we going today?" Ran said as Rindou told him a couple of addresses. "We'll just get their payment and go back" he said as Ran nodded. The whole time they were outside, Ran seemed deep in thought. Rindou looked at him confused and at the same time a bit worried why his nonchalant brother was acting this way.

As they finished their tasks for today, Rindou suggested they exchange places since Ran almost got them into an accident before the last place they visited. Ran sighed and massaged his temple. He was now sitting on the passenger seat as Rindou kept giving him worried glances. "What?" he asked looking at his brother. As Rindou sighed. "What's gotten into you?" he asked as Ran shrugged. "Tell me" he said as Ran nodded and told him about the dream he kept having. Not once, not twice but a lot of times already.

"To sum it all up, you are dreaming of a girl that kept calling your name lovingly and as you chased after her, you kept calling her name and was about to reach her but your alarm would always wake you up. Correct?" Rindou said as he nodded. "And every single time you wake up from that dream, you can't seem to remember her name?" he added as Ran gave out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah. And her voice seemed really familiar but I can't place my finger on it" he answered his brother who chuckled.

"You've got a lot of girls brother so I don't think you'd remember each one of them" Rindou grinned as Ran rolled his eyes. "I remember them!" he defended. "Okay, then who was the woman you're with last week. The eldest daughter of the fifth biggest company here in Japan?" Rindou asked as Ran smiled. "That's easy. It was Ysobel." He said smiling at his brother who laughed. "What?" he asked confused. "It was Tina dumbass" Rindou continued laughing. "Ask me one more" He urged as Rindou nodded. "Then who was the lady you made out in the bar we tried 2 days ago. She was a tall lady close to my height." He asked.