Baji Keisuke x Reader LEMON

~A/n: here is the Lemon you guys want 😘😘😘

FANGS

He pulled you deeper in the temple and kissed you while nibbling on your lip from time to time. "Keisuke..." you moaned as he smirked and began to unbutton your uniform. "Wait. Not here-" he kissed you again as he massaged your tits that were covered by your bra. He slowly unclipped it and went down to suck on your nipple. You moaned as he bit down on your nipple he began to play with your clit. "Your getting wet (f/n)" he murmured as you blushed. "Keisuke not here please" you pleaded but your pleas went to deaf ears as he entered a finger in you. "Ahh~" you came in his hand as he smirked. "Did you cum already? I'm not yet done tho" he murmured before sucking on your neck giving you love bites.

He pushed you to the tree so that your back was facing him. "What are you-" a moan left your lips as he began to lick your wet pussy. "Ohh... Keisuke" you moaned as he pumped two fingers in you as he ate your pussy. "Keisuke please..." you pleaded and he smirked. "Please what? Tell me..." his husky voice sent shivers down your spine. "I- I need you" you murmured as he stopped. "Need me to what?" he asked as he kissed your back. "I need your dick in me" you said as he smiled. "Good girl" he whispered before slamming in you. Your eyes widened as a loud moan left your mouth. You tightened as he groaned. "You're squeezing me (f/n)" he murmured as he kissed the back of your neck.

His thrusts were slow but deep as you bit your lip so that no one could hear your moans. Baji didn't like this and decided to fuck you hard. He began to thrust faster and harder until you couldn't suppress your moans anymore. "No Kei...suke... Ahh... No..." you moaned as he grinned and pinched your nipples. "Oh? You're squeezing me again. Do you like this?" he said as he pinched your nipple again and a few more thrusts, you came and slid down the tree. "I haven't cum yet" he said as you looked at him and his dick standing hard and proud. "Suck me" he growled as you crawled towards him and licked his tip. He shivered as you took him all in. Thank God your gagging reflexes seems to be missing cause damn his long and thick. As you deep throated him, he moaned as he grabbed your hair while thrusting his hips.

Shit. She looks fucking hot. He thought as you gazed up at him while sucking his dick. He pulled his dick with a pop on your mouth before pulling you up and aligned his tip on your entrance. He pushed your back to the tree as your legs wrapped around his waist. "Keisuke..." you murmured as he smiled and kissed you. He slammed you in his dick as you moaned and came again. "Wait! Keisuke!" you shouted as he began to thrust faster. "ahhh... so deep" you moaned as you pulled him closer. "(f/n)" he growled out as he was close to his climax too. "Let's cum together" he murmured before slamming into you mercilessly and as he was about to cum, he bit your neck as you moaned and came. He came in you as your pussy clenched on his dick.

He pulled out and pulled the condom off his dick. He looked at the condom and tied it before throwing it somewhere deep in the woods at the back of the temple. "I came so much" he said as he was holding you up cause your legs felt weak. "Well, it's been a while since we last did it" you mumbled. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as you shook your head no. "My legs are trembling" you said "and my neck and pussy are throbbing" you growled as you pointed at the bite mark on your neck. He grinned sheepishly as you rolled your eyes, grabbing your panties, bra and uniform top which he miraculously managed to hang on the branch while fucking you senseless. He kissed your cheek as you ignored him. "I'm sorry babe. I was just..." he pouted. "Just what?" you raised an eyebrow at him. "Just got carried away?" you glared at him. "You sound as if you aren't sure" you grumbled as you turned your back at him. He began to dress up as you walked away. He was telling you to wait but you chose to ignore your boyfriend and walked away.

He managed to catch you and pulled you to him causing you to stumble and glare at him. "Don't pull me! My legs are weak right now!" you yelled as he pouted. "I said I'm sorry babe" he said hugging your waist in front of the temple as he sulked. "NO!" you growled "How many times have I told you not to bite me?! And worse, you bit me where it's fucking visible!" you pointed at his bite mark which was visible. "Don't you know you have sharp fangs?! Like a vampire or a rabid dog!" you glared at him as he looked offended. "I'm not a rabid dog (f/n)! I'm your adorable and hot boyfriend!!!" he whined as you snapped and smack him as he begged for your forgiveness again. If anyone could see, you were currently smacking the day lights out of the first division captain who was labelled as wild and dangerous. Well, not around you. He was more of a puppy that hasn't been trained yet.

The both of you bickered and Mikey and Draken who were there for the meeting looked at you both with wide eyes. "Fuck you. I won't let you touch me for months!" you growled as he plopped to his knees and wrapped his arms around your waist "NOOOO! NOT THAT PUNISHMENT!! PLEASE!!" he pleaded and as you turned your back at him, you saw Mikey and Draken with blushing faces as your mouth dropped. "Uhm... We- we didn't mean to overhear" Draken said. Mikey nodded before looking away. "Oh? You guys are here? Sorry for the commotion" Baji grinned at the two as you bonked his head. "You have no fucking shame. I'm going home!!" you growled before looking at Mikey and Draken apologetically as you went down the stairs followed by a whining Baji.

*after story*

~A/n: this was when you were fucking at the back part of the temple

Draken and Mikey arrived first for the meeting as they sat on the stairs of the temple. "I remember the first time we went here" Mikey smiled at Draken. "Are you an old man or something? Reminiscing about the past" he chuckled as Mikey laughed. "Well, it's been so long and there were only six of us that time. Now, Toman grew so much" Draken nodded. "This was our sacred place" Mikey added.

It was silent before Mikey tilted his head and started looking around "Did you hear that?" Mikey asked Draken. "Ha? I don't hear anythi-" he stopped and quiet down when Mikey placed a hand on his lips. "There it is again" he said as Draken nodded hearing weird sounds. "WTF!" Draken said as the noise he heard was quite familiar to him. "Someone's fucking here" he said as Mikey's eyes widened. "I'll bash his head. How dare he fuck someone here at our sacred place" Mikey stood up and cracked his fingers.

The sound stopped and the two were about to search for whoever was doing it at their turf when a familiar face immerged from behind the temple. The two were bickering not knowing about the other two who were standing there looking shocked af. The couple continued to argue until the girl faced them and her jaw dropped. "Wtf" Mikey murmured. IT WAS BAJI & (F/N)!!! The both of them thought before their cheeks burned. You looked at them with pure horror as Draken decided to break the awkward silence and chuckled. Baji seemed to be fine with others overhearing your little escapade as you had enough and bonked his head.

The two of you left as Draken and Mikey were frozen. "Mikey... It was Baji..." Draken murmured. "That fucker. I'll lecture him later" he grumbled but Mikey was silent. "Mikey?" he asked and peeked at Mikey's side only to see him in a daze and having a nose bleed. "Mikey!" Draken yelled as he grabbed his handkerchief and gave it to Mikey who looked at him confused. "Your nose is bleeding!" he said as the smaller male put the handkerchief on his nose with an "Oh".

~A/n: lol poor Mikey and Draken. Well, at least Draken is used to that but Mikey is still... innocent when it comes to these things. I guess?

(f/n) first name

Italics – thoughts