Haitani Ran x Reader

~A/n: A little reminder that this is already in the Bonten Era and this chapter is more on your story before meeting them at the bar 😊

HURT

Your body instantly froze as Mikey looked at you weirdly. "(f/n)? Is it really you?" He called again as he slowly walked towards you both. He's the last person you want to see but fate gave you one heck of a prank. Rindou was calling his brother but the taller male just went straight to you. Sanzu and Koko were behind Rindou as he clicked his tongue. "Damn it" he grumbled and was about to rush towards Ran when Sanzu pulled him back. "Fuck! Let me go!" he growled but the pink haired male grinned at him and shook his head.

"Let's standby and watch. This looks interesting" he said as Rindou tried pulling away from him but Sanzu pulled him back. A tug of war began as Koko sighed and decided to leave them be and watch the scene in front of him as Ran was near you. You were looking down so he could see the expression you're making but Mikey on the other hand looked at you with concern. Ho? I couldn't believe Kakucho at first but now that I see it for myself, it's indeed a surprising sight. Koko thought as Kakucho patted his shoulder.

He too stood watch as the scene unfolded in front of them. Kakucho wasn't big on dramas like this but seeing his boss act strange made him a bit curious as to how he'll act next. The foot steps were getting closer and closer to you and finally stopped beside you. "(f/n)" he murmured. "Fuck me" you grumbled. "Why don't you look at me love?" he said as you turned towards him with a smile on your face which he returned with a grin. "I would say it was nice to meet you but I'd be lying." you gave him a fake smile as he grabbed your chin before pulling you close.

"I see those few years made you into someone..." he looked at you up and down as he licked his lips. "Extremely attractive" he mumbled as you glared at him and was about to smack him when a fist suddenly flew towards him. Your eyes widened along with the others who were watching. Mikey stood in front of you glaring at Ran who looked at his boss with surprised eyes. A whistle was heard as you looked towards your business partner who had a huge grin on his face. You raised an eyebrow at him as he gave you a closed eyes smile and waved.

Ran was still in a state of shock as Mikey slowly went towards him with a dangerous aura surrounding him. Mikey took his gun from his hip as your eyes widened. "Boss!" Kakucho ran towards Mikey as the shorter male just dismissed his calls like he was deaf. Rindou was shaking his head as Koko sighed. Sanzu on the other hand was chanting "Shoot him! Shoot him!" at the side. "B-boss wait! Let's talk this out" your ex stuttered as you looked at Mikey's emotionless face as you felt goosebumps appear on your hand.

You immediately rushed towards him and pulled his sleeve. He looked at you as you shook your head. He ignored you and aimed at Ran. "Manjiro please" you murmured as he froze and lowered his gun. He looked at you as you gave him your best puppy dog eyes. "Stop please?" you said as he sighed but still shot inches away from Ran's head. "Manjiro!" you shouted in surprise as he threw his gun on the ground and gently pulled you along. You were too shocked to speak as you let him pull you away from the scene.

"Damn..." Ran murmured as he felt his body slump. "That was dangerous" Kakucho said picking up Mikey's gun. "I almost became an only child" Rindou said pulling his brother up as Koko walked towards them with Sanzu in tow. "Is the boss' eye sight going bad? At that distance he couldn't even hit this beanpole" he said as Koko rolled his eyes. "He just stopped because of (f/n)." he answered Sanzu who looked confused. "The boss? Stopped? Because of a girl?" he said not believing what he just heard.

"Well, I have to agree with Koko here" Kakucho said. "You know the boss isn't the type to stop just because of a person. He might even shoot him or her first before killing the one in front of him" he added as the rest nodded in agreement. "But why..." Ran murmured. "Don't tell me he fell in love with (f/n)?" he said with wide eyes. "Well, let's not jump into conclusions first. For now, let's just bring what the boss bought inside and wait for him" Koko said picking up some paper bags. "You know you deserve that" Rindou murmured so that only Ran could hear. The taller male just shrugged. "She's just my trash, I don't care which guy picks her up. I already got what I want from her anyway" he said before leaving a seething Rindou behind.