Sano Manjiro x Reader

WEEKENDS

Weekends are your most awaited days. Why? Because you don't have school? Nah, that's not the reason why. The reason is that you can spend the whole day with your boyfriend. Since both are from different schools and you're the nerdy type so cutting classes is a big no for you. Your boyfriend would pout at first and throw mini tantrums your way but thankfully he gradually understood you and left you be as long as you spend time with him during weekends.

Now, you are currently laying on the bed with your boyfriend snuggling on your chest. "Mikey you're heavy" you murmured as he looked at you. "You owe me some cuddling time since you didn't spend time with me on Saturday" he pouted as you smiled apologetically at him. "I wasn't able to since I had to go to my cousin's wedding. That's a valid reason. Right?" you said as he nodded still pouting. "But I missed you" he murmured. You giggled and began running your fingers through his hair.

He was beginning to close his eyes when you stopped. He looked up at you and you raised an eyebrow. "Can you please continue what you were doing?" he asked as you smiled and nodded. He fell asleep not long after. "You're so spoiled." You mumbled. "Is it because Draken spoils you?" you smiled as your eyes grew heavier. I should take a nap too. I'm still a bit sleepy. You thought before closing your eyes. Both of you fell asleep for a while when someone knocked on the door but the two of you were in deep sleep to notice.

Emma opened the door to see you both asleep. She smiled and took a picture before leaving you both alone. She went back to the living room where Takemichi, Hina and Draken were at. "So where's Mikey?" Draken asked as Emma took a seat next to him. "He's asleep with (f/n)-chan" she giggled along with Hina. "(f/n)-chan has been stressed from school as well. She didn't have any decent sleep this week due to our exams." Hina said. "Oh yeah. Now that you mentioned it. (f/n)-chan is our top 1 right?" Takemichi said looking at Hina who nodded her head.

"Let's let them sleep a bit more then go to the festival" Emma said as they all agreed. "Let's do our make up first Hina-chan and I'll help you with the Kimono" Emma stood up as Hina nodded and followed her. "Let's just hangout here until they're done" Draken said as Takemichi nodded. "Is it just the six of us?" Takemichi asked as Draken nodded. "You know that Mikey doesn't really want (f/n) to get exposed to the gang. It might put her in danger since she's the woman of the president of Toman" Draken said as Takemichi's sweat dropped. But Draken-kun she's already exposed to the highest ranking ones in Toman tho. You and Mikey. He thought.

Mikey woke up first as he looked at your sleeping face. You both were in a different position now. You are both cuddled together with you snuggling on his neck. He kissed your forehead before waking you up. "(f/n) it's time to wake up" he murmured as you hummed. "five more minutes" you grumbled. He was about to nod his head when Emma went in the room and crossed her arms. "Uhh... (f/n) you should get up now before the devil drags you out of my room" he said shaking you lightly as Emma approached the bed.

"huh?" you looked at him and slowly turned your head to the person he was having a staring contest with. You looked at Emma who smiled sweetly at you before pulling you up and pushing you out Mikey's room. "We have to do your make up (f/n)-chan" Emma said as you looked at her with wide eyes. "Uhm.. I- I think I look okay" you said as she shook her head. "You promised me and Hina that you'll dress up even just this once" she said as you groaned and nodded.

Hina was already dolled up when you both entered her room. "(f/n)-chan you can see even without glasses right?" Emma asked as you nodded. "Yeah. Why?" you asked as she smirked. "Then I'll keep this in the meantime." She said taking your glasses off and putting it on top of her desk. Emma and Hina looked at you with wide eyes as they saw your bare face. "Damn. I feel like leaving Draken for this face" Emma mumbled as Hina nodded. You looked at them weirdly.