Ryuguji Ken x Reader x Sano Manjiro

CHAOS

Pure chaos, that's the only thing you could think of as you look at heads being bashed and bodies piling up at the side, unconscious. Your eye twitched as you looked at the scene in front of you. How did this happen? Who were bashing people up? Who were those people being beat up to a pulp? When did this start? Where did the chaos happen? Well, it was a Saturday and you wanted to go out with your friends but unfortunately, they were unavailable at the moment. You pondered who would be the best option to bring since you really really wanted to buy the limited edition choco hazelnut caramel frappe with extra whip with chocolate and caramel syrup drizzled on top. Just thinking about it made your mouth water. As you scrolled through your phone, Draken and Mikey's name caught your attention but you decided against it or else they would bicker again if I just invite one of them. You tried texting Mitsuya but he's currently looking after his siblings and will be available at around 7PM, Baji was with Chifuyu studying for the upcoming test, Hakkai didn't want to go since it would be a big issue if Draken or Mikey knew. The twins were out of town too. So you don't have anyone to go with.

Pouting, your brother just arrived. "why are you pouting?" he asked as he sat beside you. "I want to go to my favorite café since there is a limited edition frappe I wanted to try but no one is available" you said as your eyes widened and looked at your brother who flinched. "Can you please come with me?" you gave him your best puppy dog eyes as he sighed and nodded. You hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Then I'll get ready. Okay?" you said as he nodded. "Oh! And don't tell Mikey or Draken about this. I don't want to see another fist fight in front of me when some random guy asks my number or looks at me or something" you looked at him sternly as he nodded in understanding. "I won't." he answered as you went in your room to get ready. Takemichi sighed as he understood what his sister meant. One time, you were on your way back home when you saw your brother walking towards the temple and you wanted to spy on him since he has been coming home with lots of bruises and that didn't sit right with you. You followed him and as you took a peek, you saw him with guys with big bikes and had a black uniform of some sort.

As you were peeking, two blonde boys looked at you strangely. "Hey Ken-chin. What is she doing?" Mikey asked looking at you as Draken shrugged. He tapped your shoulder as you jumped in surprise and somehow slipped and twisted your ankle. "Ow" you groaned as you looked up with a flushed expression and tears in both of your eyes since your ankle hurts quite a bit. Draken and Mikey flinched as they looked at your adorable but seductive expression. "(f/n)?! What are you doing here?!" Takemichi asked running towards you. "Mi-kun!" you stood up as he went towards you asking if you were okay. "Who is this Takemichi?" Mikey asked as he went in front of you looking at your face as your eyes widened and hid behind your brother. Are they gangsters?! Why is Mi-kun friends with them?! You panicked. "This couldn't be your girlfriend, right? You already have that pink haired girl" Draken said standing beside Mikey who was still trying to get a glimpse of you. Is he talking about Hina-chan? You thought before a face was in front of you. You shrieked and headbutted him as you stumbled and was caught by a short silver-lilac haired guy.

"Hey stop it already Mikey" he said sighing at the shorter male who was rubbing his forehead. Mikey chuckled as he looked at Takamichi. "All the girls you know have guts huh?" he said. "She's interesting tho" he murmured as Takamichi paled and went in front of you again as you looked up at the male that was currently holding you. "Thank you" you murmured as he smiled and you blushed again causing both Mikey and Draken to frown for some reason. "You should introduce her properly Takemichi" Draken said as your head whipped towards him as you finally looked at him properly. He was quite tall and has a dragon tattoo on his head, he looked cool and scary at the same time while you looked back at the shorter male who was nodding in agreement, he has an aura that screams 'get the fuck out of my way or I'll bash your head' type of aura and you felt chills run down your spine as you headbutted him. Takemichi looked at you as you gulped and looked at him with fearful eyes. "Don't worry. They don't bite" one guy behind you said as you looked back to see a black haired male and a shorter blonde haired male beside him. He looks like the neighbor's Doberman. you thought as you nodded before going beside your brother and bowed. "I'm Hanagaki (f/n). Nice to meet you" you greeted and it went silent. You stood straight and looked at their shocked expressions. You squeezed your brother's hand. "Did I say something wrong??" you asked.