Baji Keisuke x Reader

HUG

Being with him made you feel free. Why? He was the only one who never expected things from you, whatever you do, whatever you want and whenever you want to, he accepted it all without fail. Unlike your family who pressures you to do this and that despite you not liking it. You grew up from a strict family which pushes you to the limit, not in a good way tho. They were the type to talkdown on you just because your grades lowered a bit, they were the type to glare at you whenever you say the wrong things and they were the type to apply the strictest discipline there is and that includes hitting you with a belt or ruler from time to time.

Their beliefs include 'Being weak is a sin' 'Never let anyone see you in your weakest' 'If you can't be on the same level with your siblings, then you are not a part of this family' 'Either be ahead or in the same level as them but never behind them' 'A (l/n) is someone who will give honor to the family' 'Do not give embarrassment to the family' Being raised as such, you began to lose the light in your eyes as you felt like a puppet that needs to be perfect in everything she does. How did you, a person that was raised with strict beliefs, fell in love with a person who's free like a bird that can fly anywhere he wants?

Well, it all started when you were sitting at the bottom of the tree behind school, where you usually take your breaks to avoid people. One day, you saw a blonde male along with a familiar face sit just a bit farther from you as they take their lunch. They haven't seen you since you were behind the tree where your figure can't be seen. They were talking and laughing loudly as you sighed. My peaceful break is ruined. You thought and stood up. Both of them looked your way as you just stared at them before walking away.

"Isn't that girl from your class Baji-san?" Chifuyu asked his captain who was still looking at you. "Baji-san?" Chifuyu called out but he kept silent looking at your back. You captured his fancy when he saw you feed a stray cat who approached you when you were sitting here and having lunch. You had the most breathtaking smile that anyone would fall for but as soon as the cat left, you reverted back to a lifeless girl who didn't want anything to do with people who approach her. You were beautiful but your personality ruins that pretty face. Being the granddaughter of a politician and a daughter of one of the biggest companies in Japan, you were surrounded by people who want to benefit from your status. With people approaching you for malicious purposes, you began to grow tired of it and decided that it would be better to just avoid them.

"Doesn't she feel lonely?" Baji murmured as Chifuyu looked at him. It's the first time Baji-san is intrigued of someone. He thought looking at Baji who shrugged and ate his lunch. The day ended with you feeling like someone was burning a hole behind your head and every time you'd look back Baji would look elsewhere or whenever he meets your eyes, he's fake cough and stare on the board. You finally realized that the guy you saw, was your classmate that seats behind you during class. His name is Baji Keisuke and he may look like a nerd but he's grades are just so-so and he'd fail sometimes.

As you were walking towards the exit, your brother called telling you he couldn't pick you up today since there was a meeting in the company. You told him it was fine and that you could walk home since it wasn't that far. He was against it at first but you assured him you'll be fine. He is the ONLY sibling you have that cares for you. Your older sister was sent abroad due to her 'disgrace', she is one of your siblings who is not afraid of the consequences to her actions. She is labelled as the 'black sheep' of the family as you labelled her to be 'a free soul'. Your two other siblings, were twins, both boys and are currently in college. They were both enrolled in one university but different courses. One twin studies political science while the other studies medicine. They both chose a university that was far from home since they too, were suffocating. Only you, your eldest brother, father and grandparents are at home.